Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I saw you asked about the distiller search. I like th eone you have. You mentioned the temperature control was needed but you are not using that m0del. Is that b/c of you know what you're doing with the process? I don't know that I can swing another 300 on something right now either. I may just have to use a rice cooker or the autopot! I wonder if the autopot would work...

Novi, i use it because a lady i trust had one. Some people say you need a temperature dial and mine doesn't have one. The minute it dings the booze is gone and you quickly pour the rso into a coffee warmer. Keep warm until ready to put in syringes. It doesn't ever seem burnt to me, but others that don't have this one says it will. That is where i am coming from. It has worked great for us. And that booze is expensive and I drive to Oregon to get that so I love my distilliar. Wish i was more help.

Novi, i use it because a lady i trust had one. Some people say you need a temperature dial and mine doesn't have one. The minute it dings the booze is gone and you quickly pour the rso into a coffee warmer. Keep warm until ready to put in syringes. It doesn't ever seem burnt to me, but others that don't have this one says it will. That is where i am coming from. It has worked great for us. And that booze is expensive and I drive to Oregon to get that so I love my distilliar. Wish i was more help.
Rose.... You're so very much help. I never would-have thought to look for a distiller like that. Do you ever wonder how many people you've helped to heal just by extension? The people who have been helped by you freely sharing your experience? You'll be able to add another pretty soon!I often see a large number of guests on site,people who grab info and run without leaving a mark....thanks Rose!

Good Morning OFC...Received 1.5 inches of rain yesterday and more possible towards end of week...some tropical activity may trigger it,some computer models show up to 7 inches for the Piney Woods of TX area.Found some deals on garden products this weekend....the retailers are marking down the gardening items already, picked up some organic fertilizer and name tags...all items were half off and will be perfectly fine for the 2020 veggie garden. Coffee and mataro blue rocking my world. Peace

download.jpg

THC kills cancer cells -- I think I can check dat **** off the list !-- Woke up high !-- Took another dose of that coconut oil extract a toke or 2 and went back to bed -- Woke up high again !-- I'm be needing some more coffee !

Was that Crockett passing thru ?-- Glad to see U back Cuz !
hey Keef good to see you back as well , you were missing in action when I last looked hope all is well ,

gday OFC Cold as a mother inlaws Kiss over here at the moment ,had heaps of rain so the farmers are happy , just picked my grow today not as good as the last , tried to cram heaps in get the sea of green happening but a lot of waist in the undergrowth going back with less is more theory this time , let them get some height then tie them down , have a great day all

Good morning all, it is chilly here and I am glad, have a sweatshirt and jeans on... not the july i know and dislike.
Keef, i think you will be pleased this morning with the news. Twitter is very graphic. yuck.
Plants looking good out there. So Umbra were you hinting for me to plantt that haze chocolope? what do you mean the real chocolope? Did i have a fake one?
Ness, how are you doing? How is your garden growing girl?
Zigggy thinking of you always.

LOL, no Rose the chocolope you grew was the real strain, I didn't mean to infer it wasn't. However, when OJD bred his hazeolope he used DNA's actual cut that won the HTCC. Obviously, every seed has the same parents, but every seed develops differently. So the plants you grew could be very different from that same HTCC cut, is all I was saying. As to growing the hazeolopes out, you have a full plate. But I did give them to you for a reason, lol.

Hey there ofc, we back home now...my six girls are looking a bit yellow...I’ve had them on autowater every other day for 4 minutes each time while I was gone...I think the soil I made up sucks...tried my hand at mixing some water only supersoil but no such luck...I’ve been feeding organic worm tea every third water but I’ve certainly done better than this before...they are autos and I’ve got lots of buds but the plants just don’t look overly healthy...think I’ll buy some soil and get something popped in that...still got quite enough sun left for a couple more autos that I’ve grown before...
Hey Boomer, never met ya before but I’m happy that you and your wife are recovering nicely...here’s hopin it keeps on!!!
It’s been fun being away...where we were along the truckee river, we had no contact netwise so didn’t even hear about the rollin and tumblin goin on...I might watch the news tonight or I might just pretend I’m still out....
Nice plane there Nick, I once built a 1/8 scale piper cub...it looked nice but of course I put’er down in short order...kinda like riding a motorcycle, I finally figured out I shouldn’t...though I’ve owned and ridden a number of them...
Cheers ofc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back