Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I got a head injury and I ain't right sometimes but I see stuff in this world make me go -Huh ?-- I wonder sometimes if it's not the world that's crazy and I'm the sane one ?-- For instance there's this hospital or big medical building -- Got it's name on the side the building and below it in big dots it's repeated in Braille !-- I ain't always the sharpest tool in the shed but even I know making them dots big ain't gonna help blind people read it any better !-- Like 20 feet up too --blind people can't even reach that high !-- -- Big dots !-- I don't think that helps much ?--Nobody can reach them Cuz !-- I'm brain damaged - I ain't trying to make no sense of this insane world but I wonder who thought that was a good idea ?
I'm just a brain damaged old stoner !--I do not understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the mycorrhizal as well when I transplanted into these pots...
I won’t give up, because I’ve done better...and I haven’t bought weed in 50 years except just to go check out a weed store...
I’ll mix up something in the morning and give’m a shot...but we’ll try something different next time...

I know I got a head injury and I ain't right sometimes but I see stuff in this world make me go -Huh ?-- I wonder sometimes if it's not the world that's crazy and I'm the sane one ?-- For instance there's this hospital or big medical building -- Got it's name on the side the building and below it in big dots it's repeated in Braille !-- I ain't always the sharpest tool in the shed but even I know making them dots big ain't gonna help blind people read it any better !-- Like 20 feet up too --blind people can't even reach that high !-- -- Big dots !-- I don't think that helps much ?--Nobody can reach them Cuz !-- I'm brain damaged - I ain't trying to make no sense of this insane world but I wonder who thought that was a good idea ?
I'm just a brain damaged old stoner !--I do not understand!
hahaha next they'll have brail speed signs

Good morning everybody. Another hot one according to the weather man but at least most of June was nice.

2RE, my plants get watered with a home made tea every time they get watered, starting when I flip them from veg to bloom. I amend my soil in the beginning with all the good stuff but by halfway through their life they will have munched up pretty much everything they can get their roots into. I found its tough to overfeed them as long as you create your teas organically and they do like to eat. I really like the autos but I get frustrated when I start pulling them down and drying them. Just always seem like they should be,,, bigger!

Good morning peeps,
I may not be on for a bit, we will see, the rehab lady is coming here after surgery this morning. I hope not for long. I have been told she is an addict and will try to get more pain pills, I told them I can sit on her. Oh boy, this should be interesting. How do i get myself in these situations? I am happy she can come here, but it will be intense perhaps. I hope you are all doing well. Smokeumifyougotum,

Ugh !-- Storm coming !
Rose - U gonna have your hands full but not for what U expect !-- Her tolerance is gonna be sky high which means whatever they give her for pain won't touch it !-- You'll have to watch her suffer - She will heal and this will pass !
Give her RSO if U can !- A Rose sized dose !

Good morning all, it is chilly here and I am glad, have a sweatshirt and jeans on... not the july i know and dislike.
Keef, i think you will be pleased this morning with the news. Twitter is very graphic. yuck.
Plants looking good out there. So Umbra were you hinting for me to plantt that haze chocolope? what do you mean the real chocolope? Did i have a fake one?
Ness, how are you doing? How is your garden growing girl?
Zigggy thinking of you always.
Morning OFC. Rose, I'm doing aok. garden not so good. Can't wait until I can start over. Got up late and now it's to hot for outside work. Just going to stay in and do this and that. Think i'll look on the seeds. I'm not going to run to many, two or three. I think i'll run a Sea of Green. How are you and Bud doing? How the kids? Do they have a car yet? Have a good one

My nephew had his hernia operation yesterday -- I checked on him this morning and asked about pain !-- He said bad words to me for making fun of him !-- He'll live !-- He better !- Right now he's my only option for getting off the beach and back to growing --

Rose - It's not like an ex junkie gets one dose of narcotics and is transformed back into a junkie-- I know it would take more than 2 weeks probably 3 or longer of a regular dose of narcotics for my body to redevelop an addiction !-- Really wouldn't matter which narcotic or the dose - It's all about the regular doses -- Knock her out with RSO - U gonna have to rely more on your meds than doctor dope !

Thanks Keef, that is what i am wondering, i am kinda outta my element, but i do know how to be a good caregiver, just not to an addict. I took my very old drugs out of the cupboard.. He husband will be here too today, so that will help, he goes back to work tomorrow. I was thinking, a pain pill then rso tonight? How does that sound? OR will mixing them be bad. I am so naive.

Mix them !-- It won't do anything but help !-- 1st 2 -3 days will be the worst - They could give more for pain in that time then start tampering off -- Give her what U can 1st 2 days or so !-- U got CBD ?-- Use it !-- U got Phenergan ?- If so give 25mg with every dose of narcotics!--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back