Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef hope that things start to get a little better soon...take a big hit and chill a bit with me..:48:...

Burning one with D.D. right now !-- Cane it's a Rollercoaster of emotions !-- One minute I'm O.K. next minute I'm angry again !-- I went thru Katrina - Rita -- Ike and now Harvey !-- I might blow a gasket once in awhile but I got plenty post disaster experience !-- This disaster ain't over --it is yet to begin ! -- Where U gonna house a million people ? --How U gonna feed them ? -- They lost everything and most had no insurance !-- The Divider in Chief and crew need to stay da hell away !-- Come down here and pray at the damage !-- Then a quick photo as if they helped -- then on the chopper and off for another pic ! -- We don't need that kinda help ! -- Go pardon some your buddies or something ! -- Send in the dam army or something !--
O.K. deep breath and a toke !-- Maybe some caps ? -- Whatever it takes !

Got into a shouting match with the woman got my dog !--She acting like I abandoned - D.D. friends starting a bail Keef outta jail fund !-- She acting like I abandoned him !-- I'm tracking her down now !-- I just need her to be where the dog is and I don't know for sure enough where he at yet !-- Tommorrow D.D. unleash me !
I want the D.D. and her buds to get the dog the hell outta dodge while I stand my ground !-- Just don't want to go to jail and fail to lay hands on the dog !-- I been to jail wouldn't take too long they bail me out !-- I could do 30 days long as I got him back !--

I'm still the back up plan !-- D.D. doing things and stuff like U can only do on social media !-- We only one in a long line of people she has done stuff like this to !-- This lady finished whether I get the dog back or not !--
It just be much worse for her if I don't get him back !

U know stuff happening I can't tell U about ? -- Lots and lots and lots of angry people doing stuff and things !-- It give me faith in humanity !-- I might not even have to go to jail !--

I guess when U get so many hits of support about your dog it freezes up your facepage--- that's a good thing ? -- Go D.D. !

Morning O.F.C. !- Ugh !-- Woke up in a foul mood and hurting !-- Took some caps and burned a bowl while I caught up on the news !-- Hurricane Barbi and Ku- Klux Ken coming back to Texas for some more pics !-- I think I may have to shut down for at least today -- I am not fit for polite society at this time !-- Hoping the caps help !

Good morning, the insults just keep coming to you guys in the south. Keef, thinking of ya.

I am pretty tickled this morning green lotus has real flowers on her... woo hoo. Finally. Our daughter took a few days off for harvest, that will be nice. Still over 100 here day time temps, not complaining. Middle of october will be cold during harvest..

Umbra, when do you start your new job?

The ugly side of what I do !-- On the left is Lemmy (as in Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead) if he can survive !-- Most would say throw it out it's dying !-- Maybe not ? -- On the right is my only example of AK48 and she was almost as bad as Lemmy !-- Umbra said something one time about if a plant will hermie stress can make it !-- These plants survive the stress of this they are hardy enough to stay !-- Couple weeks that AK gonna give me all the clones I want !--If Lemmy ( Squish -x-Oregon Lemon out the house of Umbra ) can survive this he gonna replace Herman the Wonder Berry as a house stud along side Waldo !

View attachment 20170902_094212-1.jpg

I gotta do stuff like taking a plant to deaths door and bring it back !-- When I kick off my Tetra project again my grow game got to be flawless !-- U gonna kill 999 sprouts out of a 1,000 ? -- U better be able to keep that single weak survivor alive !-- No second chances !-- So to do this I have to understand the chemistry --I have to know the macro biology and I have to understand the micro biology and not just theory and words !--but in deed !-- I have to have perfect lab skill and do the work in secret in a hostile environment! -- Then when I have success I better be a Grow Master to keep it alive or the rest is meaningless !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back