Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A member of my family was the mayor of St Louie once soon a time...

That arch on my bucket list !-- I wanna fly something thru it without permission and see if I can get away with it !--I ain't talking oh look I flew a drone thru the arch ?-- I'm talking me in the cockpit behind the controls --280 knots coming in hot !-- Better be able to get down in the trees if U wanna catch me cause that's where I'll be !-- Below tree top level !

Keef you and the wife are bad people for the last few days I’ve been spending way to much time trying to think of how I can incorporate some water into the system thanks a lot haha

I think I have a idea A few more joints and I think I’ll have it figured out :48:

I work on it with U Bud !-- Let me hold that joint a sec ?--
They say nessesity is the mother of invention !-- I want be needing to buy anymore e-cig juice since I can make my own !--Little cheaper too !-- What I was using cost about $30 for a 30 mil bottle and I use a couple mils a day !-- What I did is acceptable but showed me everything I need to know !--
I got a gallon of VG cost about $30 !-- Instead of swisher sweet cigars as my nicotine base I'll be using loose top cig tobacco or something like that !- This I can smoke though !-- Faint hint of swisher sweet is kinda nice!

Anybody watch the news ?-- No not about THAT stuff !--The dad who lunged at the gymnastics doctor that molested all those girls and got tackled ?-- I watched that a couple times and U know when I was younger I think I coulda got to him !-- Me and a ball point pen wouldn't take long !-- He telegraphed his move and they was still slow !-- I'd been on that table with him before they knew what happened !--Getting old sucks !-- Really slows U down !-- I'd still give it a shot today !-- When U old and slow U just gotta get tricky !-- I can be tricky !

Kenny Wayne Shepard-- 10 Days Gone !-- We bout to smoke some weed and listen to some old-old school blues now !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Kripple Keef checking in !-- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake and let's do this day --Best we can anyway !-- I just realized this morning how it is really good to know high people in low places !
Drag myself back to the pharm shortly !-- Gonna start some seed !-- More than one !--Got a plan !

Later !

Good morning! Another mild dark day here in this corner. wind blowing.

Keef, high people in low places? that funny.

Umbra are you well? How is it going, is tomorrow your test?

Budlight how goes you today?

My 22 baby plants are very cute, i would take a pic, but this is my son's computer. lol poor guy wishes he could smoke pot but has a great job that forbids it. Isn't that wrong that he has seizures and it is legal and he still can't smoke it at night in the comfort of his home? He wouldn't be smoking in the morning like his mamma does. It is wrong i tell ya.
Hey, the decarbing worked in the oven. The tincture tastes like alfalfa, i am not kidding. I used to eat alfalfa. LOL. I am smoking laughing buddha. I bought 2 joints, it is research and development for next summers grow. R&D. This is four joints I have tried now. LOL I think i like it.
Have fun today you boys and zigggy.

Good morning everyone Rose I’m doing really good hope you’re having a good morning as well gardens turning around so it definitely must of been a cal mag issue I guess makes me very happy that they’re coming around

Can't have dirt in the grow room so I start them in these then when they big enough to go thru one my foam collars I peel this stuff away and put them in aero !
Umbra I can't get into my PMs -- Sounds good I'll get back with U on that !-- Give me a week or 2 !

View attachment 20180204_115111.jpg

Good morning! Another mild dark day here in this corner. wind blowing.

Keef, high people in low places? that funny.

Umbra are you well? How is it going, is tomorrow your test?

Budlight how goes you today?

My 22 baby plants are very cute, i would take a pic, but this is my son's computer. lol poor guy wishes he could smoke pot but has a great job that forbids it. Isn't that wrong that he has seizures and it is legal and he still can't smoke it at night in the comfort of his home? He wouldn't be smoking in the morning like his mamma does. It is wrong i tell ya.
Hey, the decarbing worked in the oven. The tincture tastes like alfalfa, i am not kidding. I used to eat alfalfa. LOL. I am smoking laughing buddha. I bought 2 joints, it is research and development for next summers grow. R&D. This is four joints I have tried now. LOL I think i like it.
Have fun today you boys and zigggy.

Kid got in car accident with his truck last night. He woke up this morning and started blowing smoke in my face. Kid needs to go.

I guess he is ok then, except what you want to do to him? Oh dear, he is on thin ice.

Sucks that he is treating you like that Umbra it’s really funny the lack of respect kids have these days compared to when we were kids we never dream of doing half the stuff they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back