Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazar-i-Shariff the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame !--
20180613_125354.jpg
Can I clone or what?

I know Weedman !-- but they just learning about CBDs!-- They set to change Texas mmj law that helps no one after the first of the year -- Then there's that bill in Congress!
I got a traumatic brain injury--PTSD -- and bulged disc in my neck -- If I can successfully treat myself and I can--Then I got a good grounding in MMJ !-- They open up the law to PTSD and pain after the 1st ?-- I'm on it like stink on sheet !

Got a new girl -- Cheesy Jones times the Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- I got to get these BBSL crosses sorted out !-- Gloman U better give me some feedback back on what U see in them !-- U too Ness as your's develop ! -- Must be a dozen crosses and I need to thin it down to 3 or 4 !--
Then do the same with the daughters of B.B. King but there's not as many of them !-- Longer they give me the mo potent my Indicas get !--

Good Evening OFC. Will do Keef. I'm going to pop more beans tomorrow. The day got away from me today. Shoped for a new cell phone today. Friday I'm going to get service and it come with a free phone. I hope everything goes right. I could really use a brake.

I have 2 GT X BOC X BBSL a couple weeks out yet but they are sweet smelling. From the small bottom "tufts" that I trimmed they both pack a punch. Can't give a taste report cuz it was quick dried.

Morning O.F.C. -- up early with all them old injuries complaining !--
Gloman --( GT-x- BOC ) is what Umbra calls "V" !--- "V" -x- BBSL -- I just call the Black "V" !- -- U gonna like her even more when she ages a little in a jar -- She'll work !--
I haven't been able to thin the daughters of Waldo ( BBSL) down very much yet ! -- So far this my list of keepers !
AK48-X BBSL
Nightshade -x- BBSL
White Indica-x BBSL
Mazar -x- BBSL
Snow Desiel -x- BBSL-- ( Big Pink)
Nurse Larry -x- BBSL
SR 91 -x- (Mazar-x- BBSL)
-- Just cutting these down to 4 won't be easy !-- I still got they mommas too and it gets complicated!
I'm need some more coffee and my pipe !

Good morning all, i am going back to bed now, smoked some 70 day papaya rose at 3 am. I like it. Hope you all are having a good day.

Mornin ever body!
Ok, so I went back out to the front garden, retilled and replanted the same corn seed after giving it a presoak in warm water for a few hours then left out to fan dry the outsides.
It plumped back up and a few have started to germ so cross my fingers and hope for the best!
This would be SO much more fun if it was a half acre of high test weed like that Mazar I shariff. That would keep the hash man busy!:cool:

Did like Rose and went back to bed !-- Gloman I'd send U some Mazar but that girl is all --I got no more seed !-- I got some her chillin though !-- Put that little super stud BBSL on her and it was a good thing -- I've even bred her son by BBSL to SR 91 -- That indica don't play !-- Ness got some !-- Dam I still haven't got Bud's seed out yet !
Gloman we'll talk about that Mazar -- Your clone game up to it if I threw U some fresh cuts at U ?-- I would like it if someone had me backed up on it !-- Pretty sure I can get them to U if U can root them !

Last edited by a moderator:
My cloning has been about 65% successfull.
I'm gonna get better when I get to move my whole grow indoors.
For now I just have too many irons in the fire.

Good morning OFC. I afraid to say, I lost one of my beloved pets, Bruzer. He was a good old boy, heart failure. It's always sad when a pet goes. He will be remembered. The morning has been overcast and the hum. broke a little for now. (bong hit).

Ness
AWEFULL sorry about your Bruzer.
Losing a pet is always hard. My heart goes out to you.

Here's a look at the 2 V x BBSL I've got indoors.
0614181014.jpg

Attachments

• 0614181013.jpg
    0614181013.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
Trichs on the fan leaves Gloman ?-- Yup !- She gonna do U right !-- Her half sister by Nightshade is a force to be reaconed with too !-- They said that BBSL male "bring the fire"-- The fire was already here but he just threw gas on it !
He did me right !

Gloman we gonna have to get U set up with a bubble cloner--We can get U over 80% clone rate -- 80 % is good enough for me -- I just take more cuts than I need !-- Keep the best --Leave the rest !
Bubble cloner?-- Giggy used one and probably still does !-- He used a coffee can -- Some Styrofoam--with an aquarium air pump and stone !-- Cut a piece of foam to fit loosely in the container -- Stick a hole (s) thru it and stick the stalk of the cutting thru the hole -- Float it in water with a bubbler stone and they'll root reliably in a week to 10 days !--They don't even have to be under a light till they root !-- U can lift the foam to check root development and when they got root U can transfer them to dirt !-- U could lose some transferring them to dirt !--So root more than U need !-- Better developed the roots are the more chance that it will do fine !

Did like Rose and went back to bed !-- Gloman I'd send U some Mazar but that girl is all --I got no more seed !-- I got some her chillin though !-- Put that little super stud BBSL on her and it was a good thing -- I've even bred her son by BBSL to SR 91 -- That indica don't play !-- Ness got some !-- Dam I still haven't got Bud's seed out yet !
Gloman we'll talk about that Mazar -- Your clone game up to it if I threw U some fresh cuts at U ?-- I would like it if someone had me backed up on it !-- Pretty sure I can get them to U if U can root them !
no rush man i no you got a lot going on

I said I would send them Bud and I will for sure but it may be a few days ?--
Lots of U guys and gals sent me seed -- I pay that back by sending out seed to others !-- Only thing is ain't none of my genetics got loose in Texas and probably won't !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back