Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman Those CFLs will do U fine in veg in the winter --They help keep the place from getting too cold -- Me and the Gloman got our money's worth out those old CFLs I ran a couple crops under them but they were too hot for my grow space so I sent the up to Cuz where it is cooler !-- He been working them for awhile !- G did U ever need that extra bulb ?

Things getting close to a time for me to start putting together a group of female doctors -nurses and other health care women wanting to be a part of the green wave when it hits Texas !-- Why women ?-- I worked with and for women for 20 years -- I got the dank knowledge and they got the business skills to set it all up !-- Soon as Texas get hot and heavy talking MMJ -- I'll find my girls !-- Hello cowgirl in the sand -- Is this place at your command ?
Working a nice buzz down here ya'll !

Good morning all. Nick, i like burnin's idea, Oregon is very nice, mountains on one side and desert on the other. And fairly cheap. Talk to The Hemp Goddess. She moved from red idaho to blue eastern oregon. I would be good if you could get your money out of your house. That would be hard to locate. BUT, jail is worse.
Zigggy, I tried to donate in my 20s and they said my veins are too small. I tried again in my 40s and they said the same thing. Bud did until he was diagnosed with ms, they said they didn't want his after that.
Bud is bringing the last bucket of guano tea in. Then another week or two we harvest this little grow, then you know what? I get a bath....woo hoo. Then? stoner grow.

Keef
I didn't ever need that 3rd bulb cuz I built the other lights into that reflector. Totaled up to 1750w. Just fine for young veg.

I made a solemn promise I would not get frustrated and shoot this phone !-- I am frustrated and in my book symtex got nothing to do with shooting !-- Where my hellbox and some wire ?
Take a deep breath Keef and put the wire strippers down !-- We ain't blowing up nothing !-- Then U better watch Other Keef -- He likes big boom

Good afternoon guys

Overcast and wet outside. Gonna sip some more coffee and listen to some blues while I toke and sip. Texas Blues rock has me grooving lately. . Have a great day everyone.

Gary Clark Jr. Play some blues he's an Austin ax man -- but I been digging the way he do Come Together
Catfish Blues

Lol
Keef
Be care full when blowing things up bro.
A guy could lose a hand like that!
Lmao!

How would U know that Gloman ?-- U lucky a hand was all U lost !---- Uncle Sam said I was proficient at making the boom ?-- Then there is that dog eared copy of Anarchist Cookbook ?

Keef's anti personnel device !-- There's a pointy screw underneath that 12 gauge shell -- That stick is the safety -- I pull that stick out it would be best U not put any weight on that shell ?-- May not be a good idea to be sneaking around my grow ?
20181205_164835.jpg

Good afternoon everyone. Time to smoke some ganja and drink some coffee. The golden ticket x box of chocolate is just indescribably delicious

Keef's anti personnel device !-- There's a pointy screw underneath that 12 gauge shell -- That stick i s the safety -- I pull that stick out it would be best U not put any weight on that shell ?-- May not be a good idea to be sneaking around my grow ?View attachment 250910

I used to make something similar to that only I filled the shell with iodine crystals.
Non lethal and NO getting the stain out your skin without some knowledge.

Just got my lights rearranged and the new one up.
The 1500w is quite a bit brighter than the 1200w.
Info pkt that came with it says the 1200w puts out equivalent to an 800w HPS. And the 1500w equals a 1000w. HPS. I'm not so sure but they certainly will do the job.
I remember that GT X BOC.
That was quite tasty. Now that the nursery is set up I think I better start some of those GT X BOC too.

Last edited:
20180213_193602.jpg
What up G --I don't use those anymore I just ran across them -- I'd rather use cameras and come get my **** back later and I'm probably gonna be mad !
That GT-X-BOC that U got had a BBSL dad -- He kinda dominated everything but I think some time in a jar and that might be kinda tasty too ?-- Whatever the terp profile it should slap U around -- U hit it ?-- It hits back
U need to get some of that PH-X-BBSL up see if it'll do this ?-- Just a little bud but look at that color ?-- She hit back too !-- She don't got a name but I'm leaning towards "Magenta Madness"

Half sister outta Snow Desiel--with that same dad -- It don't take a genius to figure out that the BBSL bring some color on it's own ?-- The flash was on -- It really is that color or did I ?-- It's dark anyway !
20180213_193541_1518572903232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait ! -- The Mother of most my color -- Rose's Purple Haze -- Not to be confused with any Purple Haze U might find listed anywhere -- I don't know her genealogy and I don't care !-- She nice !
20171107_105035.jpg

Gary Clark Jr. Play some blues he's an Austin ax man -- but I been digging the way he do Come Together
Catfish Blues
I have been listening to Too Slim and the Taildraggers a lot lately. These guys have been around forever. Going to burn one right now and listen to some Texas blues rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back