Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing RE. I was so jealous when i read you smoked a doobie and went and worked in the garden. Sorry about your rain. Holy crap, sure glad there is no climate change. Bud said, good news, it is going to be 39 on Wed. I gave him a look and he said, but it snowing on Tuesday. I Feel ya RE... i am getting close to putting on boots and digging in the snow till i find mud then i will throw the mud, do you think that would help?

Keef that sounds like a plan. Take everything there and start to hit it, albeit gently. Did you know if you need to come back as someone else i voted for texas jack.
Ok, see ya all.

Ha !-- No Keef works just fine Rose !-- but I'll keep that in mind !-- I don't run so much as I get older !--Just some threats and stuff ya know ?---Nothing to do with MP !-- - It was just an inconvenience !--- Not the 1st time my mouth got me in trouble and my guess is it won't be the last time ?--We good !--

So let me ask. Isn't stressing it to hermi the same as making it hermi with chems?
So if it doesn't hermi while rootbound its a keeper. Then you prune the roots to force it to hermi?
No stressing it to check for latent genetics isn't the same as using a chemical to reverse it's sex. I don't prune the roots and reverse the sex of the plant. It is done that way though. Once I have a female that shows itself as stable I will breed with it. Some plants are more sensitive than others, and I try to weed out the ones I can.

Growing aero I have accidently chopped dahell out some roots and I never seen anything change sex !-- Only strange thing I ever seen sexual on weed is a Black Rose -x-BPU(?) - 3rd time I ran it the thing popped a couple male flowers !- I killed it and it's clones on the spot !
Seems to me if cropping the roots would change the sex we would be having big problems with clones ? -- I don't know ?-- I'm having trouble understanding the how it would change sex ?

No stressing it to check for latent genetics isn't the same as using a chemical to reverse it's sex. I don't prune the roots and reverse the sex of the plant. It is done that way though. Once I have a female that shows itself as stable I will breed with it. Some plants are more sensitive than others, and I try to weed out the ones I can.
Ok that puts it back in perspective. Thx

start to finish in a solo cup outrageous,,,,,i think I need to buy a new timer or maybe someone could explain the one I have to me ,,,,,ive had the timer for well over a year (never had a problem with) ,,,,last night I went to the bathroom only to find the lights in my big girls room was still on ,,,,there is a buttom on the timer that says RANDOM for some reason it keeps coming on ,,,I have the timer set to go on at 6am and off at 545 pm,,,,last night it was still on at 830,,i checked the settings on the timmer and it was wright on at 6 off at 545 the only thing that was not right was the fact that the random setting was on,,,why in heck would you want your lights to go on and off randomly ,,,maybe ill just buy a new timer

Last edited:
one more ????? the girls have been on 12/12 for about two weeks and starting to show pistils,,,how long should it take for them to get back into the flowering state after there 12/12 has been interrupted ,,,,thanks zigggy

just got a call from my former employer ,,,they want to take me t lunch and talk about the situation ,,,so I said ok ill meet ya at berns steakhouse at 1 oclock ,,,I was gonna make me a sandwich for lunch ,,,but now ill just wait till 1 oclock ,,,will be good and hungry when I get there ,,, I love eating on someone else's dime

Good morning y'all!
What's on the plate for today?
I'm thinking "fire crackers" for breakfast. Saltines, peanut butter and a big blob of rso.
Join me? Got plenty enuff to share! :)

Morning OFC-
Running late - Still having some trouble with my face from the weather -- Got up early then went back to bed --
Zig -- If it was just one time with the light U might be OK ?

Keef is right, one night of dark won't make plants reveg zigggy.

Good morning , a beautiful sunny day but

Took me some more tincture --- I need to get some high CBD in it --- Indicas work for pain but sometimes U end up too high -- I can fix that by cutting back on high THC and adding more high CBD -- Today I'm just have to stay high and hope the pressure stabilizes soon -- Plans are coming together to get me outta here -- Get the house sold and find me that little Stoner Ranch -- Anywhere in the south half of Texas - One step at a time -

Didn't have to go anywhere yet, lol. I've been overworked and Sales knows it. My boss had to say something to the Sales department about abusing me and my time. Generators all have alarms for when something goes wrong, but you have to walk the Cellar to see the alarm. Now they send me and EVERYONE in the Sales department an email that's pushed to their phone. They didn't like it much when alarms went off in the middle of the night and their cell phones started blowing up. I told them I don't like it either, but I'm not the only one that the alarms are going to. Big discussion about whether to add customer emails to the list, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back