Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just love me a good piece of liver, not to done, cooked in bacon grease.. :)
Hope that you are all doing well and had a Merry Christmas !!!
We had a wonderful day just eat too much...
Now it's off to 2020 can you believe it ? 2020
Anyway, let's get higher ;)

I'm waiting for HP -- He gonna say -- Keef U knows there's liver in some Boudin and I know U eat Boudin!-- That's different and there's not much -- I don't want to talk about it !--
Cane tempting me !- Most stuff fried in bacon grease comes out tasty -- U can hide it by smothering the liver with caramelized onion but I'll still know it's liver !-- Liver don't taste good to me !-- I don't eat fried CKN livers and gizzards either -- Give me a leg or a thigh -- U eat the livers and gizzards !-

Chicken liver or calf liver...once or twice a year maybe...loaded with vitamins...growing up around a slaughter house we had plenty if you liked it. Some people would come and work free to get the liver ,hearts,melts(spleen)..sweetbread (thymus or pancreas glands) tongues....whole hog heads for making the hog head cheese/souse...Keef and I done seen it all when it comes to Cajun diets. They waste nothing really...even the blood is collected and used. Been a cloudy ho hum day here....warm...neighbor is mowing his yard over there...looking like some wind potential very early Sunday morning. Cheating on food tonight...I have whole wheat crackers and PB for breakfast daily so tonight I am doing the breakfast for dinner thingy... only way I get to enjoy this food occasionally...pan sausage...eggs...grits...tea spoon of grape jelly on the grits.

Grits with jelly ?-- No mane !-- I like my grits !-- butter salt and cheese on top -- When I can't have shrimp or crawfish over Grits -- Cook the shrimp or crawfish in a properly seasoned butter then pour it over grits !--
Eggs and sausage sound kinda good ?
Heavy humidity today - Rain coming - maybe tommorrow - Face knows it coming from the pressure change just not sure when --

I'm still a little confused about the Gloman's milk and cream separator-- best I remember fresh milk pretty much seperate itself - Cream come to the top and U dip it off ?--
Old granny used to sell cream butter milk and eggs to the store in the city. Not sure but I think it was heavy cream, light cream and milk that it separated into.
I think she made butter from the heavy layer.

Buttermilk and Ritz Crackers ?-- I'm down !-- That's one my favorite night time snacks !-- I was talking about maybe getting some goats -- Someone asked if I plan on milking the goats --Oh !- Hellno !-Don't get started and U want have to quit - I want meat goats !- I ran across some miniature cattle bout 100 lbs full grown -- Whole smoked cow ? --
100 lb cows and 25 pound CKNs ?-- Table meat !

Keef, it makes me sad you were so beaten. Also pisses me off. He probably hit her too. I miss my folks but they have been gone a long time now. We used to have great holidays, but there was drama somtimes. The two drama kids have died now and my sister and i stay with our own families now, kinda sad, but it is fine.
my parents sold milk and cream too Gman. One day mom made butter, omg you could smell 1/4 mile away at the bus stop. It was gross. I don't what happened, there was no butter when i got there. I can't figure out why it stunk? Sour milk? Beats me.
We had shrimp salads for lunch. they were good. Picked up the shrimp at costco, not like you do keef.
Umbra, went back to the dispensary and got more of Chernobyl. lol... it is a calming sativa... who knew? Lord knows i need calm..

Bud eats ritz and peanut butter.
I prefer these crackers called ak-mak, a roasted wheat cracker and yes I smother it with peanut butter...sometimes a bit of decarbed weed ground up and sprinkled on top...
I got roots on 2 out of 4...I didn’t mark which is which because this was just a learning experiment...I’ll keep’m going just t see what happens...they leaves on these clones have yellowed considerably...I wonder if that’s just caused by no food other than the cloning gel or maybe bleaching from the new light...ultimately the light will be for the new veg box and I’ll just use a cfl or some such for the clone bucket...I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow...they mostly look like little spikes out the side of the cutting...
The lights were out on the bloom cabinet so I haven’t checked them yet...if I stay up till around 11pm, I’ll have a look...prolly not...

RE a cloner y'all !-- Look out now !-- Don't worry about some yellowing leaves when rooting cuts -I don't even use a dome --- They going thru a lot -- Long as they root and got some green on top they'll be off to the races -- Other's will probably root too - some just slow !
Nice effective cloner build Cuz !

Aero, I guess I am, at least inside the house...
I use coco chips and though you can put it in a pot, it ain’t dirt...so I guess it closer to aero than anything else...
I use a one part dry nute called MegaCrop...it’s drop dead simple and cheap...I was looking for simple, and cheap is a nice plus...I started out using the feeding chart but soon started over feeding and have not seen any burning on my plants...they seem to respond well to it so I give them more...I am not stuck on using this formula but I sure like the simplicity...
Is there a simple aero friendly nute that is organic? I guess not as organic is all in the soil...I’d love to go organic but I don’t really want to deal with dirt, especially since I’ve got a fairly smooth running grow going...
I’ll just keep doing my dirt grows outside in the spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back