Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, that roadkill skunk is so addictive of a smell, I will roll down my windows when I smell a fresh killed skunk on the roadside

That's funny umbra!
I Used to Hate skunk smell till the late 70s when skunk weed showed up.
Now like you I enjoy a mild whiff of "dead skunk in the middle of the road". :)

I ain't there yet !-- Stinky got some cheese sound kinda nice ?-- Prohibition state - I don't need no skunk dropping a dime on me !-- Maybe when it won't send me to jail ?-- I want that pineapple so I gotta figure something out ? -- Never owned a carbon filter in my life !-- I guess that could change !-- I get a place I can put up a gate and keep people at a distance maybe ? -- put me a pig pen by the gate ?-- Can U smell weed now ?--

I like me some skunk smell too...got some Granny Skunk I hope it is loud....this Tuna Kush growing now is getting very strong. Keef you wanna cover a grow...get a place close to one of these chicken houses...few years back over by Gillsburg there was a nice 3 bedroom/2 bath brick home for sale....$40,000 on half an acre...crazy huh....well it was about 150 yards from a chicken house on the North side of the farm...wind is from South here mostly.The smell had knocked $50,000 right off the price. You could easily have a 12x16 grow between 2 of those chicken houses and no one would ever know.It was very dead in town today...I think everybody OD'ed on the holiday. I grabbed a small hunk of wild caught Salmon...whole fresh green beans and fresh shrooms...Basmati rice...I keep thinking its Sunday.

Give me a bite of that fish !-- I like my Jasmine rice -- HP things are spread out down here in the Piney Woods -- With the heavy undergrowth and distance between **** --I think I'm be OK -- Not my 1st rodeo !-- I be looking at **** from a growers point of view!-- Don't let me find 3 bedrooms and an out building !-- 2 bloom rooms - 2 - 4 part rotations on opposite weeks - weekly harvest !--

Watching political name destroy the GOP has been oddly satisfying !-- Pushing a rigged senate impeachment trial as justice ain't helping them win many people over !-- It will be nice to see Fox news dismantled -- Together the GOP and Fox have damaged the country and destroyed thier future !--
We'll recover !-- It's just been a lesson on what happens when America votes for an idiot !-- Makes U miss Ole George Bush and his "Mission Accomplished"-- At least GB wasn't the head of a crime family ?--

IMVHO the Electoral College is an antiquated concept and should just be abandoned. Along with clothes wringers, manual butter churns, and those sketchy things that look like a colonial jiffy pop but oh no you fill them with HOT COALS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BED!!!. Oh we don't use those any more? Hmmm wonder why! Maybe because we've advanced just a bit since then lol

What She said!!! :)
Lol
I actually have a couple bed warmers great grand parents used as well as several of their old butter churns.
No wonder their life spans were so short!
Here's one of my favorite devices they used.

Attachments

• 0629190537.jpg
    0629190537.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back