Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:30 in the am -- Went to bed earlier but woke up hurting !

RE -- Can U grow Organic when water pharming ?-- Jess U can !-- Or close enough it don't matter -- Right now all I got in my water is the liquid nute concentrate ( Botanacare pro bloom or pro -grow )-- and EM1 -- If Botanacare is not Organic there will be a similar product that is --
Organic Aero is a real thing ! -- It pretty much what I do !-
and --if a nute formula works in one water pharming type it will work in them all -- The cal/mag I was using is not Organic but with this well water I don't need it -

Good Morning OFC...Another day scratching around in the sandbox...66* warm this morning with lite rain occasionally...we went from Arctic air to Tropical. Like Keef mentioned this is ruff weather on old joints...mine included. I have noticed the RLS is gone since using coconut caps...powerful combination...coconut oil and cannabis! Butter milk!....not for me...it and pickled beets are safe ...I will never touch them....unless I have been locked in a bamboo cage a couple weeks with no food....then all bets are off lol. Peace ya'll

images (2).jpg

Morning OFC !
HP stay dry - **** moving in here too -- Not raining right now but it has and will some more !
U know how sometimes I can be brutally honest ?-- U don't have to ask I usually tell U what I think about **** !--
Told my ex -- Dam !-- Since U left me and took my dogs -- Karma been kicking your ass !-- Look at U ?-- What happened to U ?

Remember we were talking about the exodus cheese tasting like stilton, and I mentioned cranberry wensleydale? I forgot wensleydale is actually a type of stilton lol... guess what I had for dinner last night? Cheese! And beef liver green peppercorn mushroom pate, fig jam, pickled sweet20191227_183736.jpg 20191227_183809.jpgcherry peppers, olives, and wine of course. Date night went charmingly; )
The other cheeses are manchego, mustard ale cheddar, and a disgusting looking Italian brie like mess that is HEAVENLY. Taleggio. Better than brie, looks like it was dug outta the ruins of Pompeii, tastes like a dream mmm

Heavy mist out there !-- I gotta raise my caps dosage -- I'm building a tolerance-- Might better not take much as I did this morning -- Not hurting though - just moving slow !--

U call it an auto immune disease -- I call it a curse !-- Effect is the same so I'm good with whatever U want to call it !

Remember we were talking about the exodus cheese tasting like stilton, and I mentioned cranberry wensleydale? I forgot wensleydale is actually a type of stilton lol... guess what I had for dinner last night? Cheese! And beef liver green peppercorn mushroom pate, fig jam, pickled sweetView attachment 257428 View attachment 257429cherry peppers, olives, and wine of course. Date night went charmingly; )
The other cheeses are manchego, mustard ale cheddar, and a disgusting looking Italian brie like mess that is HEAVENLY. Taleggio. Better than brie, looks like it was dug outta the ruins of Pompeii, tastes like a dream mmm
stinky, all that cheese looks wonderful and you set a mean table. apparently it doesn't lock you up like it does some of us.

My schedule revolves around my twins whom are learning to walk and investigate everything. If I get lucky and they both pass out at the same time, I'll get to rest. Otherwise it's a marathon until midnight when they've exhausted themselves completely!
They keep me so busy. I take some service calls for a couple buildings when the regular guy is out or can't handle the job too. There's no time for Novi. Or his ambitions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back