Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to take Harley to the vet today. He tore a toenail off right in the root and of course it was only 1/2 way torn off. That boy has toenails like a German Sheppard and its bad when he tears one off them little Shih-Tzu paws. On the way home from the vet a deer comes running out of a ravine, across the highway and into the side of my truck. I will be so glad when 2019 is over.

Nick that don't sound so bad - except for Harley - There were no red and blue blinky lights or hand cuffs -- I'd call it a win unless I was the deer !
Dam dogs !-- Jet got loose again today -- He's quick !-- I need to get up out this mudhole fore he gets loose and lost !-- He need his own yard again -- little doggy door so he can come and go as he pleases !-- No big dogs around ! -- My other one Jake he not liking the mudhole much - he afraid of them big dogs Jet likes to hang with !
Is 2019 over yet ?

I’m ready for a new year myself, and it’s almost....
When we were away for Christmas, we were in a rented house...7 humans and 5 dogs...ranging from my 3 lb Finnian to an 80lb (I’m guessing) large German Shepard...also our Shih-Tzu Jozi, a medium sized jack russel and a large & very powerful muscular and somewhat unpredictable Boxer named Bell...Bell doesn’t care to have her rear end sniffed and you know dogs...I was mostly worried about finny & Jozi but they did pretty well, only one near miss for finny...
I need to get a few more pipes...I figure if I have one everywhere, I won’t have to go looking...I’m always leaving it somewhere...
Sorry bout Harley, hope he’s not hurt too bad...one of the above dogs, the jack russel got a toe caught in a floor heat register but we got him out without injury...

Harley appreciates everyone's concerns, he's doing fine now. I took the bandage off 'cause I thought it was too tight and now he's happy as can be. Until they took that nail the rest of the way off he was in a ton of pain.

The truck on the other hand,,,,, my previously unscratched antique pick-em-up truck needs a new door and a new bed side. Worst part of winter.

Bummer Nick!
Here's my truck after the deer this year.

Attachments

• 1125190614.jpg
    1125190614.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
Good Morning OFC...I had a deer strike back in the summer....she ran into me (hit and run...no insurance probably lol)...rear quarter panel...she survived...truck has minimal damage...could have been much worse. The deer population here drives insurance rates up in the State. Still waiting on that rain...it is taking its time getting here...it will now be a day mover for us. Resupply mission and hanging at the house will occupy my day. Enjoy your day Amigo's!

good-morning-stress-relief-wake-bake.jpg

You got that right. Gloman, You suffered a bunch of broken parts. I only got 2. I bet we spending about the same though.
Yeah, everything is plastic now days. $3,200.00. Out of pocket.
Only had liability. Needless to say, Ill be making payments for a Long time. My insurance coverage is getting changed ASAP too.

Good morning yall!
Been raining all night but its not too cold. 54*F. Ill take it! We don't have to shovel the rain! :)

Apricot Head is the 1st. to show sex! Its a Girl!!!!
KEEPER!
I'm hoping the rest show real soon so I can get back to veg.

Mornin', toots!
Chilly and the sun is making a valiant effort to come out but there's a whole lotta mess coming in. Just got a winter storm warning from nws. 36 hours of ice falling out of the sky starting at dusk. Gonna be a messy commute tomorrow. Plants just got their morning drink, got several hours of italian jazz fusion courtesy of nicola conte queued up, coffee is strong, bong is packed. Lets get this day going!

Good mornin yawl...looks pretty overcast out there...weather app say a hi of 51 with rain comin this afternoon...
I’ll just stay right here in my recliner and watch...ordered a wireless digital microscope today, $50, prolly a piece’o crap it’ll be here tomorrow...I seem to have misplaced my clip on macro lens and I got flowers to look at...the plants in my cabinet are looking a bit rough and haggard as they’ve been left on autopilot several times during the grow...this is the same group of plants that went on vacation to the beach back in October...I noticed while I was gone that somehow my heater controller stopped functioning and I had some 40* temps in the cabinet...I guess that accounts for the purple but I also have a lack of trichome production...gonna change up the nutes on the next grow as well...In my small grow space I’ve got about 49watts per sq ft, that seems about right...it’s a mix of 3500k and 2700k...reading 320 watts at the input to the drivers and I’ve got about 6 1/2 sq ft of space...
There are trichomes just not as frosty as it had been but the last grow was kinda not as frosty as earlier too...so I’m kinda goin the wrong way...I’d like to stay with dry nutrient and keep it as simple as possible but I gotta do somethin...looks like some foxtailing goin on in there too...
4A1F084C-2576-4FCD-AAE9-AD958F8968A7.jpeg

Did a drive by on a little Debbie cake - so I could take more caps -- Rain stopped for a minute - Been like Noah rain -- Tried to take the dogs out but they hid -- Face is a little puffy - having some pressure built up under my cheek - make my left eye blurry -- One of my Cyclops days -- This too shall pass !--
I have to go check but I think I got 4 Purple Mimosa to sex --
Got Blueberry and Blueberry Chocolate almost finished -- They smell different -- Too early to identify the real smell -
Blueberry Chocolate she grow right for me -- No idea how the terp profile will turn out !-I'm expecting something nice - Got 5 rooted cuts in aero -- She bulked up with nice rock hard bud too -- I'm excited to see what I can do with it in water --

She a Texan !--- born and bred with the jack boot of prohibition on my throat - Here's your finger !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back