Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not allowed to play with fire when I'm mad -- They took my flare gun away ( so I got another one - don't tell !)-- it make wood burn real good !

They tell me there's an angel in your keep - did he say he'd come to call on me

Looks evil !-- I think we should burn it and see if it screams - might be one them demon possessed dressers ?-- Last time I saw that lawn mower it still had my pick ax stuck in the top of it -- Hit that diamond say B&S went almost all the way thru !- It got stuck - I'm need a new pick ax !-- That's one demon possessed lawn mower won't be frustrating anyone else -- I kill some dam demons !-- Some might not know ?-- I'm a reformed smart phone assassin -- They don't stand up well to a 12 gauge !-- I will not tolerate a dam demon possessed phone !--

Demons feed on frustration !-- Walked out back - tossed the phone on the ground then jacked one into the chamber -- It was painless !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you see the swirl in the branches?

Attachments

• 20191229_221618.jpg
    20191229_221618.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 25
hey Rose, sorry I gotta poke ya...26-21...Well we’re both in the playoffs huh...
Bought a few materials today and hopefully soon make myself a small veg area separate from my current dual purpose space...try to keep somethin if I find somethin...

Good morning yall!
Still raining on n off but the temps are good. Nothing below freezing.
No idea what's on the slate today but Im gonna find Something to get into.
Coffee and lambs bread for starters. :)

Edit: ugh! Temps dropped and its turning to snow!

Last edited:
Morning OFC....Cooled off some last night...45* this morning and sunny skies today...at least that is the weatherman version..they lost a little trust on the last system. Hey Umbra....remember the knock at the door and there was no one there....all the fried coffee pots...be-careful with that dresser. It is a curious piece to say the least. Football play-offs are set...lets roll! I hope your fav. teams are in the running's. Enjoy your Monday the cannabis way!

download.jpg

Rain and 34 degrees leaving the house this morning, ball bearing ice falling out of the sky, close to an inch on the road by the time I hit the Vermont line. It's getting nasty on the interstate, no sanders or plows out yet.
It's only supposed to get worse from here. Can't wait for the afternoon commute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back