Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE - I been thinking high CBD myself -- Got somewhat of a plan -- Go to Leafly and see thier top 10 high CBD varieties of 2019 -- Then go try to find single feminized seed to several high CBD indicas or fast finishing hybrids -- Do one my cluster funks and see what high CBD likes what I do and does what I want !-- I can't even measure CBD yet !-- So I throw lots of **** at the wall and see what sticks !

I just got a bag of cbd for 20 at my dispo. It's called power age. 6%thc to 11%cbd I think it was. Haven't tried it yet but I figured it deserved a turn. A couple of you guys seem to benefit from it.

Or U can do like me and just go your own way and breed your own stuff -- Right now I'm out to please my taste ?
I can catch the flavor of the week another time -- There's fine genetics right here -- I won't be breeding for awhile -- There's crosses I've never been grown yet -- Somebody got to sort it out ? -- Texas giving me more time was actually a good thing -- I'll be driving a team of fire breathing monsters up out the woods !-- Unknown **** born and bred in Texas during prohibition !

-- My monsters are real and they trained how to kill !

Dam that was bad !-- Not the end of the world Stinky -- They tell me all the time when I'm trolling that if political name is removed or loses in 2020 It'll be the start of the second civil war -- I tell them no problem some things are worth fighting for and against !-- It's just growing pains - our world is changing and some want to hold on or return to what was -- They lose !-- The way is forward not backward !

How many racial and religious attacks happened in New York lately ?-- Who inspired them ?-- Don't matter anymore whether this ends peacefully or not but end it will !--

espaliered
I learned a new word!

Or U can do like me and just go your own way and breed your own stuff
Keef, you're right and I do want you start breeding some stuff. Mostly for fun because I've been never done it before. I'm hoping I get an ssdd male outta the 4 I popped. He will meet everybody as long as he is healthy lol. But that don't solve me wanting some of this and that, what you got over there? Yeah, some of that too please. I swear I saw some root beer weed that set me on a hunt last night.... Now I cannot find it again. It wanted to show you lol.

@umbra , or any of you out there, have you used strainly? I don't really have a quarantine zone. We need certificates of authenticity or something.

I didn't plan to breed 1st time -- A BPU-x-B B. male got loose !-- I wasn't watching close enough -- Now if I find a male I want to keep I clone him and keep a piece in veg until I'm ready -- I put him (a small clone ) in Bloom with the girls and soon as he pops his first flower open -- back to veg -- He keep flowering for awhile in veg -- I put him in a paper bag and slap him around some once or twice a day to collect pollen-- Then bring the paper bag to the girls -- Lean her into the bag and slap her around some - or use a small paint brush to apply the pollen where U want it -- Come back a couple hours after applying pollen and mist everything -- Water kills pollen so the misting will help keep the fan from blowing pollen around !-- I pollinate about 3 days in a row - about 1 month in before they get too many pistols -- I may use that Black Star -x- Apricot Head on some my hammers depending on how it turns out --

Afternoon coffee break here...super nice day...51* and not a cloud in sight. There is a root beer kush out there nov...maybe that is what you saw. I am looking to add some Cherry AK to my collection soon...it just sounds tasty. Do ya'll dream much using cannabis products....I notice it all but eliminates them for me and produces a more restful night without them.Hamburger night here...serving them with broccoli and pasta dish.

I learned a new word!

Keef, you're right and I do want you start breeding some stuff. Mostly for fun because I've been never done it before. I'm hoping I get an ssdd male outta the 4 I popped. He will meet everybody as long as he is healthy lol. But that don't solve me wanting some of this and that, what you got over there? Yeah, some of that too please. I swear I saw some root beer weed that set me on a hunt last night.... Now I cannot find it again. It wanted to show you lol.

@umbra , or any of you out there, have you used strainly? I don't really have a quarantine zone. We need certificates of authenticity or something.
MMJ card or recreational state with photo id. Guy that has purple punch is pick up only in MI. If you are close, contact him and ask. I have used it a few times. Good and not so good. I separated the plants by putting them in dome cutting tray, sprayed them and watched for issues for 2 weeks

Afternoon coffee break here...super nice day...51* and not a cloud in sight. There is a root beer kush out there nov...maybe that is what you saw. I am looking to add some Cherry AK to my collection soon...it just sounds tasty. Do ya'll dream much using cannabis products....I notice it all but eliminates them for me and produces a more restful night without them.Hamburger night here...serving them with broccoli and pasta dish.
unlikely that you don't dream, more likely you don't remember them.

I want to see one of you guys grow an espaliered ganja tree just because that would be hilarious and everyone needs a good laugh before civilisation crumbles in a couple years !
That’s kinda like what I have in mind but I’ll try to keep the structure flat and let the bud sites turn up to the sun...might be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back