Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm nothing if not an old fart, so I'm joining the club! 55* here in Jawja - the rain's finally quit and the sun's shining. 'Sposed to get into the 60's, so maybe I can go fishing for the last time in 2019. Great to have new dope in the house - Stay frosty everybody!

Key --Welcome to the OFC -- Drag up a chair and make yourself comfortable-- Old Fart is more of a state of mind than age --
Things getting outta hand in the grow -- 34 clones in that one aero cloner -- 8 in a grower --Then that other **** !-- Things starting to crowd each other -- They better hurry up and find me the Bat Cave -- I'm have to open some more boxes to spread them out some -- I was running 5 or 6 midgets in a bloom box at the beach -- I thought I would be outta the mudhole sooner !-- Gonna take me awhile to build my new grow system so I'll fall back on my aero boxes until then --
There was an offer of a set of clones for when I set up the Dank Diner Grow -- Mane I wouldn't know what to do with them yet !-- I'm need more lights for sure !-- During the holidays I feel like I'm spinning my wheels -- The Grow is more than what I had hoped for -- I came over to help my nephew set up a continuous grow -- He changing jobs and moving -- I been running veg and let him do the money shot in bloom !-- I wanted a set of clones and a few plants to take with me -- Now it looks like I'll be providing him a set of clones later --
U plan on splitting a grow and make plenty clones so everybody have plenty -- Now I might have to take most if not all -- I had not planned for this !-- I'm need a bigger grow ?

Give me a hit of that Purple Punch !-- Another cup of coffee too !-- I think I got something over there with some Purple Punch in it but I forget which one !-- I need to start writing **** down -- Looks like I'll leave with a dirty dozen varieties -- Beginning to get hard to keep it all straight in my mind ?
I'll get it down to 6 or so in a few months -- Then replace them with 6 more -- cull it down to 6 again !-- Can Ya feel me ?

Good morning potheads.. Re, you won that game, it was exciting though at the end. Nice to have Marchan back. You guys have my old fave Sherman. Congrats, darn it.
Well, my big poodle Wilson got into some pot sometime in the night, he is so stoned it is scary. He has thrown up some grass, outdoor kind and is now finally sleeping it off. It is so scary to see a dog too stoned. They don't tolerate thc like we do. I feel bad. I will be more careful. He just wobbles, sits and wobbles, I hate it. Going to try to take some pic's for Stinky if i can.

Good morning ofc stoners, welcome to the club there k2l...Sun is out over here, weather app says 45 with a high of 58...
I guess that’ll have to do...I got a sheet of OSB yesterday...I moved a couple things in the shed, got ride of a couple things I don’t need and so today I’m gonna build me a small veg space next to the current space that will just be bloom now...still small but should allow a little faster turnaround and some cloning...
I don’t have any of that purple punch but i got this here purple haze...let’s see what that’s all about...maybe they share some history together huh...cheers all...

Maybe Jet needs some weed !-- He a wild dog today !-- He get his x-ray this afternoon --
Rose Nurse Larry is alive and well -- Purple Haze too !-- It growing right next to it's daughter -- PH -x- BBSL -- Some Umbra's triple Lemon -- Purple Mimosa -- Just gotta sex them !-- could end up with more than the 3 girls for my dozen -- There's about 20 something seed plants need sexing in that box
Hey RE -- man with a plan !

My old little guy Bucky got into some weed a couple years ago...and Jozi just a few months ago got some...I try to keep it captured but it’s here and it’s probably always gonna be here...always jarred unless I’m doin with it...I guess for animals or mayhaps just little bodies decarboxylation is not needed...fortunately they recover pretty quickly...
Yes, that was a close game and could have gone either way...well, they’re both still in it...9ers get next week off...
I will only have room for 2 plants in my new veg space so one high thc and one high cbd if I can find one...
Next spring I’m gonna try and grow a horizontal tree out by the back fence...

Hey burning1, did you get the purple punch from seed? I had some really good stuff from MI. I was looking at Oni's but I'm already going to add something of his. Was just wondering where you got yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back