Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a 5 cc syringe full of Blueberry Chocolate seed -- So I'm sure there will be something outstanding - I just got to find it !-- Don't have to be concerned about potency -- both mom and dad are Umbra's creations -- I just crossed them ---Blueberry Chocolate still got the Umbra Frost !--

Good Morning OFC still on the Chai tea and smokin on some Papaya...
Looks like a nice enough day that I am going to take a bicycle ride to the grocery store.
Keef, Blueberry Chocolate sounds yummy...
Join me in a bowl :)

AK Thang !
AK 48 -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus then bred to a f-2 -BPU-x B.B. male I bred from Umbra's F-1 seed !-- So mom and dad were actually born and bred in Texas -- She a 2nd generation Texan !-
BBSL has a dominate earthy hash kush type smell and taste - I did several crosses with the BBSL male -(he carries a pink trait )-- He did upgrade everything but he stamped his terp profile on them too -- BPU-x- B.B. is always blueberry !--There will be some form of blueberry in whatever U cross with it-- I know from experience -- So the plan was to smash 2 terp dominate varieties into each other and see what happens !-- 1st one come down soon -- Wonder what happened ?- I could use a cherry or other fruit !
She frosty !- cuts in the cloner !

Hey Cane !

Last edited by a moderator:
My new light with the last of the Papaya, been running her for a good year..
20191229_104748.jpg

Cane I did do a lot of breeding at the beach -- A lot for someone like me in a prohibition state anyway !-- Now it will take me a year to sort thru them all -- 4 dads - **** load of moms !-- I got some keepers outta Waldo my BBSL stud --
Gloman running Night Shade bred to Waldo - NS-x- BBSL
Snow Desiel -x- BBSL -( Big Pink)--bringing it back - needs sexing -- He got on Rose's Purple Haze too-- PH-x-BBSL -- 3 of them in veg right now !---(Magenta Madness )--
Mind Mowers and brain rapers is what they are !-- Trick weed !--

Rainy afternoon in the Delta...weather system finally showed up 12 hours late. Tornado watches and warnings..only a couple spots though...nothing like last time with those long track F3's. Eyeing chicken breasts...green squash and Spanish rice for dinner tonight.

Y'all are funny.. Cane you have been growing Papaya for long time, i woulda bet two years. I have a seed planted now. Stinky, yes you must drink chai tea to be able to do tai che. The man helped me take down all the christmas. That was so nice. He is 6 foot 4 and can reach everything. I am 5'4 so i am pretty impressed. Two more months with the kids. I think christmas helped with my melt down. I hope that was it. Could be a long 2 months. Seeds are looking good here. I will post a pic soon just to show stinky my bathroom.

I'm oddly drawn to seeing pics of people's living spaces outside the grow room :) is it latent voyeurism, or the fact that one of my favorite books since childhood has been my mom's tattered old copy of sir Terence conrans The House Book which is a GEM, though the newer editions have lost their sparkle imvho. The original is freaking cool and has totally inspires my love of living space design.
I'm making a couple pans of cheese ends farfalle casserole with ham peas and caramelized onions. Mac n cheese but Fancy lol. Bestie is back from family Christmas, she's twisting a doobie of her brothers GSC outdoor, my dear old friend who has been running the local grow shop FOREVER is on his way and usually brings his dab rig, last blast before the work week whacks everyone upside the head with a brutal reminder that bills gotta get paid.

Spent the afternoon sitting in my buddies garage talking younger foolishness we got into and smoking some excellent weed. I have had rain on the tin roof off and on all day. That's a sound that doesn't get old until you are watching a quiet movie. I think I have some harvesting to do tomorrow or the next day. Got one telling me like it or not, she's done.

That reminds me I gotta find my loop --These blueberry crosses never been grown so I Don't know how long to finish !--
When do U like to take them Nick ?-- 25 % Amber ?- or do U go higher ?-- Let this White Indica go to full amber she'll melt U then glue U in place -- I like about 25 % -- especially on that one !-- 8th will be 60 days for the blueberry crosses !-- Grape crosses a month behind --

When it comes to indica I like to harvest about 10-15 % amber. This one is a Sativa and overnight she has went to nearly 1/3 amber. Sativas don't as a rule get as dense as Indica does. Mine go amber 'cause I'm always trying to get the as dense as possible.

White Stripes -- Jolene -- 7 nation Army -
It's dark - kinda chilly too --
Been looking at fruit and veggie seeds and plants -- Burpee got a mix and match berry pack -- Blueberry - raspberry - black berry -- maybe 2 of each ?-- Need some wine vines dammit !-- got some strawberry plants -- should look at some fruit trees too -- maybe some dwarfs -- I think I'm south enough to grow citrus -- I want some container plants and some stuff in the ground -- gotta have a herb garden ?-- heirloom tomatoes- peppers - I keeps green onion around or did and will again -- garlic chives --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back