Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@hollowpoint I just got a Cherry OG above soil. Not AK but hopefully some cherry flavor and Thai influence. I dream, but they're kind of muted.

@2RedEyes and @Rosebud , I want to see some pics when it's happenin. That would be the epitome of pot freedom to me. Just growing along the fence naturally.

@umbra he's on the other side of Michigan. Larry OG is one of the best strains I've found for me. I got the purple punch because of it. That stuff was great. I wish I was better about saving some.

@Keef I'm looking forward to when you get better internet. I'd really like to see some pics of what you bred. You have some good lineage going on.

Nov -- Larry OG ?-- How about a Clone Only Medicine Woman cut bred to a Larry OG male ?-- Rose called it Nurse Larry ! - Da Nurse be alive and well and growing in the mudhole -- U would like it !-- I can't leave well enough alone so I got NL-x- BBSL too ! --

Last of my original seed Rose - Wait ! might be some F2 ?-- If not I'll try to keep a male if I get one - 3 - I should get a male and female !- if I do I'll keep him until I can make some NL seed !- I'll check my seed box !

I've read about your nurse Larry Rose. I'd be grateful but Umbra gifted me some Larry with his triple Lemon cross so I may get lucky. Idk what it is about it really but it kinda covers the spectrum.

When I was seed shopping a few months ago I ran across some weed made Orange colored bud -- I have no idea what it was called - Gas Maz or something similar--I can't find it again Anyone know what it would be ?--
Orange colored weed need to be orange flavored !-- Somebody need to do something bout that ?

I guess it was a tie rod actually.... But yes, very creepy! Would you believe I had parts and tools in the vehicle when it happened though?

Attachments

• thunder snow.jpg
    thunder snow.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 15
Guys! We are having thundersnow! I've seen it before but let me tell you this one is VIOLENT. it set off a car alarm down the street!
Fogey, it's headed your way, eta about 45 minutes!

Yep. Thundersnow/sleet/freezing rain been ongoing for over an hour. Been a really odd winter...

Balmy 45* here in NCal this evening and I’m sitting in my garden havin a brew, a cigar and a pipe...
Today I built a 2’x2’ space next to the current grow...so I can maybe get a jump start and maybe mess with keeping a strain going for a bit...as for plumbing it’ll be just like the other...I have a SF-1000 from spider farmer to light it up...
See what we can do...
9BE66008-0289-4350-B3D4-41EBA38306FD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back