Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many diamonds on that lid RE ?-- I got 2 kinds of 35 gallon boxes and tge lids are not interchangable -- one got a diamond pattern and thebothers a checkerboard pattern -- That's how I ended up with 34 spot cloners from the checker board aerocloners - I drilled a 2 inch hole in everyone them squares -- 35 -- use one for pump cord and air line so 34 spot cloner - filtered pump glued to a ceramic tile shoot nute water straight up thru a PVC manifold with micro sprayers-- fall back down for another trip -- Don't take long for roots to reach the reservoir- Don't know if I have to keep spraying them at that time but I do it anyway cause it pretty much changes itself from aero to DWC -- Lost power for a week during Hurricane Harvey when I ran !-- When I got back I hadn't lost a single established plant !

How many diamonds on that lid RE ?-- I got 2 kinds of 35 gallon boxes and tge lids are not interchangable -- one got a diamond pattern and thebothers a checkerboard pattern -- That's how I ended up with 34 spot cloners from the checker board aerocloners - I drilled a 2 inch hole in everyone them squares -- 35 -- use one for pump cord and air line so 34 spot cloner - filtered pump glued to a ceramic tile shoot nute water straight up thru a PVC manifold with micro sprayers-- fall back down for another trip -- Don't take long for roots to reach the reservoir- Don't know if I have to keep spraying them at that time but I do it anyway cause it pretty much changes itself from aero to DWC -- Lost power for a week during Hurricane Harvey when I ran !-- When I got back I hadn't lost a single established plant !

I'm kinda disappointed in this grow. I really wanted to see some large buds but I left all that growth under the canopy on. Now I got a bunch of small ones. Maybe they'll be perfect chillum size. I might be making a bunch of extract and edibles.
I'm really stoned right now....

Even with these crappy oldass lights I don't have a problem with light penetration -- I wish I could post a pic - Soon !-- Anyway they got about a week to finish and they about 16-18 inches tall -- on purpose - got a head room problem - so I grew them about the size I did the midgets -- Flipping foot tall bushed indicas that won't stretch much -- I get better lights I'll grow them bigger - If I did that with these lights it would be less than what Nov did !-- Keeping them small is the best way for me to get light penetration with these lights !--6 of them -- Looks to be maybe ounce and a half on each one ?-- maybe more ? --maybe less ? -- Now I set up the Bat Cave to do that every 2 weeks with little larger plants !

I should've flipped sooner. I wanted to make sure I had rooted cuts. I could've taken my cuttings a lot closer together. I waited 2 if not 3 weeks between batches but I'm pretty well set up for a couple cycles. 818 did not clone well. Im gonna reveg like 2re on that one.

Can you stick a clone in a rapid rooter?
Edit:
Of course you can.

I'm kinda disappointed in this grow. I really wanted to see some large buds but I left all that growth under the canopy on. Now I got a bunch of small ones. Maybe they'll be perfect chillum size. I might be making a bunch of extract and edibles.
I'm really stoned right now....
haha "I really wanted to see some large buds " is the cry of all pot farmers

Australia is burning what is going on , death toll is rising , makes you grateful with what you have when you see so many people losing every thing , we are safe at the moment but get a chill when ever I smell smoke - I am not a religious man but I have to say god bless the many fire fighters out there risking their lives to save others .
fires.JPG

Good Morning OFC....2019 is leaving fast!...Are you ready for the 20's?...Heck I am...I look forward to change...maybe being employed in the electronics world it is the new products or something....but I am all ways ready for a new set of instructions. Those small buds work very well nov...I like the little ones down low...just the right size for the bong bowl.Conservative by nature I guess...I smoke all the small buds first....if I am running low...I am smoking the large colas. QB we share your concern...that is a lot of brush fires going on there...stay safe and good luck! Well that had to be a lifetime experience Umbra...hope it was a fine night out for ya....Off for the walk ...stars need gazing out there!

80373936_2117448235076661_4224809499141079040_o.png

I'll be another one who'll stay home - always called NYE "amateur hour" anyways. We'll have the grandson over to see if he can stay up and watch the ball drop. I'll be the one who nods off! Old is comfortable. Old is good!

QB - It's only natural that your mind is on the fires - where else could it be? This is why I bang my head against the wall when some d#mb@ss politician in the States holds up a snowball to "illustrate" that climate change doesn't exist. "Where's that global warming now, HawHawHaw???" Um, it's summer in the *Southern Hemisphere* now, genius - and it's on fire!!!

Anyways - hang in there,man -we're with you!

Redeyes! That is a clean looking build, very cool, can't wait to see what you fill it with.

Crocket- I saw that map on the BBC last night and it's freaking terrifying. Also all the towns on the southeast coast where people were fleeing to the beach to escape the burning village; this is apocalyptic destruction on the level of the Indian Ocean tsunami but it just doesn't show any signs of letting up.

Climate change is FAKE NEWS my tush.

New years eve plans are ready to pop off- early reservations for me n the hens at a nice Italian joint with a jazz piano dude noodling away happily in the lounge, and probably in bed by 930. Gotta work in the morning and even if not, I'm too old to try to hang with the party kids. Good to get off the roads before the drunks come out.
Everyone have a great day!

Morning OFC !--
Crocket -- Sympathy for the Down Under !-- May the rains come soon !-- Stay safe !
Cold in the mudhole this morning -- Just another day while I wait for the Bat Cave --
Nov I hope that didn't sound like I was talking bad about your growing technique -- Quite the opposite -- I was telling what I have to do because of my old **** !
I'm with HP on little bud -- pipe full is good for me !
Need more coffee !
Last wake and bake of the Year !-- Do it right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back