Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here !-- Feel better Cuz !
I got that new cloner set up too soon - It's sitting there with a bubbler stone running water pump is off - Ready waiting on cuts -- Trying to hold off taking cuts - bring some order up in here !-- Got this bloom cycle set so harvest comes every 15th of the month --just like my SS check - Anyway 15th is a big day - Could be any day of the month !-- Harvest half of bloom - reload it !- At a month into bloom I take cuts or check to make sure I have them backed up with clones in veg -- Then there is trimming - I pull them out So I can work on them - As they are taken from bloom - 1st stop - while they still in the ground I remove all fan leaves that are easy to get at !- Then chop them - Crank the tunes up cause it trimming time -- Those little plants like I showed U are easy to handle -- Hang the trimmed thang on a coat hanger and get another one !- Removing the fan leaves before trimming give U a better grade of trim for medicine !- Make good cannacaps !-- I didn't like where hung them to dry last cycle - I got a new plan !- Haven't decided what to run this coming cycle - Gonna be just that WI mother plant and half dozen clones in an aero box !-- Might be 6 different strains plus the WI - Got plenty clones ready !--Dam !--7 will put me over the legal plant limit !
They just counting bloom right ?--

You've peaked my interest Dax!
Forgive me for being uninformed but what are the carbon scrubbers for?
I can't think of any situation at home where a carbon scrubber is needed.

It should be called a carbon air filter for stinky basements, closets or even Stinky Attics. My bad work jargon.

BTW, It also works for cleaning water in aquariums, making vodka, or sweetening water to get rid of the bigger bugs before treating to drink.

I’ve never worried much about the smell of my grow...I do it in my little workshop/storage shed...that shed is vented thru one of those whirly kind of roof vents about 15 ft in the air...I live in a old folks community, we all over 55 and my immediate neighbor just turned 100 and on the other side approaching that fast...I rarely see them though they are in fairly close proximity....I like the smell of my grow walking in and in and since I’m legal, I don’t worry...not a lot of thru traffic here either...

RE it depends on variety how much it smells - The smell can really vary -- I try to stay away from stanky stuff !-- I'm in the country on the out skirts of a small town - I don't worry so much about smell !

Been perfecting my grow trailer technique!--My veg room is a room built inside a mobile home that went 30 feet under water during Hurricane Harvey - and the inside stripped -- a.c. unit blows from grow room out into the inside of the trailer !
Bloom is where the bunk beds were on another old travel trailer !-There's plenty room to expand bloom in that travel trailer- This Veg too big for this bloom - It could feed 2 blooms that size !-- the biggest 6 will go bloom the 15th - Looks to be ?
1 AK Thang -( AK-x-BBSL)-x-( BB-x- BPU)
2 Sunset Sherbert -x- BOG -
2 Candy Cane - x- BOG
1 Sundae Driver -x- BOG
plus the mother White Indica

But that could change !

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a lot quieter and safer to grow here since the nephew moved and some other stuff happened !- I'm still ready to get to the Bat Cave- More better lights !- The realtor gots 4 more appointments to show the beach house this week !-- Say this after me lady -- As Is !- U know what those words mean ? -- They about to bring in another group of oil refinery people - mostly management !- It'll sell quick !-- Until then I be growing weed in the mudhole !-' Collect me some pollen and breed this here "Mudhole Pink"-- U know I don't know how to leave well enough alone ? - There will be more to cross him on !-- Just don't have a plan yet !- He going on Black Star -x- Apricot Head maybe next month !-- Also on SR91- x- ( MZR-X-BBSL) gonna get hit with it !

Last edited by a moderator:
HP --I wouldn't get to comfortable about the weather just yet !- Been a nice day at the mudhole too !-- I got a little water to haul but I'm good !
Umbra this thang that came out a Mimosa bud ?-- I don't care if it makes purple bud or not !- I like the looks of this girl !--

Hey folks. Rivers still rising and the snow is still falling. Something must be happening in the Mountain State on the medical front. There is a hemp farm about 30 miles from here and the owner just purchased a 10,000 ft. warehouse for the purpose of growing medical marijuana. They have asked me to help lay it out for a commercial grow. I can't even get my hands on any paperwork as to what the state is going to require. I have some experience with large outdoor grows and I have been studying the latest commercial indoor grows, trying to understand the latest in technology. From what he said, he went back through police records to find me. Who knew?

Work it Nick !-- Not your job to do the paperwork research--
Making it function is your job !-- I'm excited for U !-- Went thru the police files to find U ?-- So getting arrested for growing turned out to not be all bad !-- I been sing my little heart out - Chasing that very situation !-- I hope U don't do it for free !- They gonna need a resident growmaster !- They found them a good one !-- U don't have to lift and carry - U know what to do and have someone else do it !
I guess I'm have to get arrested to get some dam attention down here -- Nope !- Not for me !--- I don't like jail very much !--

I'm retired. I'm not so sure I want to be a Grow Master. I am looking into fuzzy logic controllers right now, if I could manage the whole thing from my living room it might be a pretty good gig. Right now I am just putting together a few proposals. The state is still a year or two from opening the first dispensary so now is a good time to set up but security and cleanliness/sterility requirements need to be published. The owner did offer to pay the $20k certification fee so at least I know they are serious.

What I would perfer is a relatively small grow - Maybe 100 lbs per cycle ! And concentrate on REAL medical Marijuana !- There's a lot of people don't know how much help MMJ can be or how to use it !-- I'm no expert but I learned to treat myself -and more !-- -I know how to treat others !- I came from the medical field !- They got a middle finger coming !-

Lol
And here I thought we was just a bunch of "good ol boys" growin our own.
Work it Nick! If they are gonna pay 20k for certification they are certainly serious and with tech. the way it is now you probably Can set it up and run it from home.
Sounds like a good gig to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back