Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID 19 is in my county now. Probably been here a while. 3 confirmed cases now.

Setting up my SCROG and have a greenhorn Q - when placing my 2 plants under the 2'x3' screen, is it better to place them on either end and grow them towards the middle like the diagram? Is there a preferred method of placement?

Thanks in Advance, and smoke 'em if you gots 'em!

scrog.png

scrog1.JPG
scrog2.JPG

What Led light system you guys using?
We use a lot of different setups typically...I use a home made setup in one box, parts from solstrip.com, it works well and in the other I use lights from spider farmer sf-1000...there are several people here using those but also used are lights by mars hydro, viperspectra, King leds, even fluence though they are spendy...

I plan to little more than double the light when I replace these burple lights -- These boxes cost me about $50 each to build and I'm hanging a Mars-Hydro 300 watt LED over each one -- My boxes are about 1/2 square meter /yard -- so about 600 watts per sq. yd. now ?
I'm going to one 1,200- 1,500 watts light over each 2 boxes or square yard -- Little more than double what I use now --
As U can see from the different size plants in that pic - I'm trying to make the weed flow-- I can move individual aero baskets or entire box lids -- What I'm working on is how many plants per box of what will give me the mostest the quickest -- the Dankest !- I say 60 day finishers ?- That's near/ about / close thing - Me follow some strict thing ?- No !not usually !-- I got this set up like a 2 part rotation - Once a month I want something ready to replace what I'll be harvesting from bloom ! -- I switch back to my every 2 week thing later !

Edit -- bigass leaf ?-- Umbra's Sunset Sherbert -x - Bunch of Grapes !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using budget lighting. King LED in my flower tent and a Durolux in my veg tent. I like both so far. I'll probably be adding a HLG or SF light to flower by years end. Maybe a CMH but I'd like to do more research on how the affect harvest.

Sittin out on the front porch with a cigar, a beer and a pipe...my wife comes out to say the dryer is still broke...$hit...
So the other day the dryer wouldn’t stop when the door was opened so I Unplugged it...then it wouldn’t start at all...so checking the front door switch it was bad...ordered one and put it in yesterday...I just turned it on to make sure it rotated...I didn’t check for heat...now we got a load of wet clothes in there...But I seemed to luck out again sorta, as I pulled off the back and started checking(after unplugging) and the upper limit stat checked good so I checked the one down by the element, ope somewhere between the element and that thermo...pulled off the thermo and checked the element...shot...so new one tomorrow...in the mean time I’ll vacuum everything out and look for other issues...I think the shorting of the switch is the cause though...So the lucking out part after watching several dryers dismantled on YouTube, mine turned out to be a piece’O cake...part ordered and time for a smoke...
Hi Rose!

Adding high THC RSO to store bought CBD ?-- Thought about that myself -- Would perfer a high CBD Indica I could run over and over !- My plan is to do a run of several high CBD varieties and see which one work best for me or if will it be a combination ?-- Then work on trying it mixed with different high THC varieties -- I'll try using mixed decarb in caps -- Half high THC RSO and half high CBD RSO -- or a Coconut Earl from mixed weed -- Lots of getting high for medicine need to be done and I'm da one can do it !
Caught a ride to the store for a pack of smokes to last until my ecig juice come in -- Virus made it to my neck of the woods --or so I'm told !- They got that scared look in they eyes !-- I'll either get it or I won't -- If I get it I'll either survive it or I won't !-- If I don't survive it I got nothing left to worry about !-- Time to put up the sign ?-- "This Pot Farm been Quarantined for the Virus by order of the Court" --Got dammit !--Or something similar ?- It would be believable - catch the wind just right-- it smell exactly like a pot farm !

Last edited by a moderator:
4'6" by 30" and it has 12 plants in it. Sadly they are gonna suffer till Friday when I'll bust 'em up into 3 groups. Whatever doesn't fit into flower on the first is gonna get chopped into clones for an outdoor grow. I got a feeling they are gonna be too busy trying to survive covid 19 to be flying helicopters an lookin' for my patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back