Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
US Army. All I wanted to do is grow my hair down he middle of my back, race cars and smoke dope I had a college deferment but I wanted to take a semester off to save some money. The gov't had a different idea. I got the letter that started with "Grettings". 24 months later I resumed growing my hair.

Total waste of my time but I made the most of it. My mos obviously was 11Bush (infantry). I actually wound up as the post radio announcer. Talk about a sham job. I got out and worked in radio for a few years.

Last edited:
Darn Stain (d) you work to hard. How are your plants doing?
Growing like weeds. Hit them with BT yesterday to slow the stem borers. Today got all the pieces together to make tea. It's a bubbling away ATM. 50 gallons. Thinking it will take a couple days to brew...we'll see how long till we get foam.

caged.jpg
C99 x NL.jpg

Beautiful Stain. I have never grown outdoor. Except veggies. I got home from dinner tonight (mexican) and picked a mess of green beans for tomorrow. My veggie garden is out of control. Mrs Pute tries to stuff the whole thing through my intestines. I love veggies and they are necessary to stay healthily bit bu the end of summer I am sick of squash, have stomach issues from the acidity in maters and ..... like a pigeon. Here is part of tomorrows dinner.

IMG_20200723_181700403.jpg

We spray Bt twice a month since they were a foot tall
then cannabis worms are horrible to deal with
I want to know what the orange looking bud worms/maggots are and what they turn into. Lost a good third of the buds to them last season.

Another day of sweat dripping down my nose. Dew point @73 heat index over 100

last season BMR

twin colas.jpg

Morning all. It's Fried day!!! Up-potting today. But coffee and the first buzz of the day come first.

@stain.....you grow beautiful out door plants!! I don't know how you keep the critters out of them.

@ Oldbay, sorry about the bad week....get through today and you are free....

Hey biggie....Rockies start today....Dodgers will finish in the cellar..........

Ok, dog wants to go out back......back in a few!

mornin folks, had my coffee and am feelin aces today...life gets better daily...got cleared to go back to the gym this week, I begin monday but slooooly...gotta go buy some lumber for a new 3 ton a/c unit I'm gonna use to keep the girls cool...super lemon haze if screaming with vigor...y'all enjoy the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back