Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da ones U use seem to be working fine Cane !--U guys and these hot lights !--I can't do what I do with them !--Maybe when I have more space and ventilation and a special air conditioner ! --I got to find another way ! It's just hell hot here and I have to grow inside !

Cane, You need 3000 lumens per sq ft for veg and 5000 for flower. I am not familiar with the term color temperature..sorry.

4:20 somewhere ? -- D.D. got put on call so we got the pharming done !--Moved 3 GG#4 and another mutant to aero !-- Filling veg up quickly !-- Plus waiting to see sex on 2 Bubblicious! --Feel like an expectant father !--

The term color temperature is about wavelength or spectrum of wavelengths that the bulb puts out. It's used more for T5 flouro than MH or HPS.

So just ordered a new 600 watt digital ballast and a light hood for my neighbor..he has a tent 4 X 4 and I said I would help set him up. ...what color temperature is best for MH.and..HPS???

cane i think for the most part hps comes in around 2100k. the metal halide are in from around 4200k (mine is a ge) to 6400k (apollo).

Right on Giggy, i am in that ball park 2000 HPS 6500 K for my MH. .didn't know if it really mattered much there so much difference in the price of bulbs.....pricey ones vs cheep. ..?????like Keef said the one's I have work. ..they are the cheep ones. ....
Someone say 4:20? :48:

When the paint jar tipped off of the table
you watched as it started to fall
glass popped, shattered, and splattered
and paint spray hit the wall
bright blue glossy enamel across the kitchen floor
you said, " good God look at that pattern,
I've never seen that before."
...leave it like it is
never mind the turpentine
just, leave it like it is...
it's fine.
When the paint dried you gave it a title
you called it "kitchen blue"
a white frame painted around it
and gallery lighting too.
rich folks come over for dinner
they all want one of their own.
they say, " how much, who's the artist
and my what a beautiful home."
...leave it like it is
it's fine.
Most folks suffer in sorrow
thinking they are just no good
they don't match the magazine model
as close as they think they should.
They live like the paint by numbers
the teacher would be impressed,
a lifetime of following lines,
so its just like all the rest.
...leave it like it is
it's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra, that is wonderful. Very good lines. Has good rythem, and flows together well

Right on Giggy, i am in that ball park 2000 HPS 6500 K for my MH. .didn't know if it really mattered much there so much difference in the price of bulbs.....pricey ones vs cheep. ..?????like Keef said the one's I have work. ..they are the cheep ones. ....
Someone say 4:20? :48:
cane my mh is 4100k or 4200k it is the m59 style high bay light and i know it would flower as well cause that was all i had at the time./ if i ever go back to hids i will get a better setup but i sure do like the leds for my small grow.

There's many paths to the same place ! -- Maybe if I had deep pockets I may have set up a grow differently! ---Maybe not !--- Yo Giggy U got any more clones yet ? -- Our grow is coming back nicely !--Scares me cause it seems like everytime I'm almost at independence --Some new disaster happens !--Sooner or later I win !--Cause I done come too far !--- I can't quit now !--

Morning O.F.C. big rain out there this morning. ..
Weed independence that's what we strive for. ..
:48:

Cane I got empty boxes with lights in bloom !-- When I'm full again I'll be there and some !-- Bugs almost wiped me out !--I didn't loose any lines and everything is healthy again !-- My babies all survived the transfer from dirt to aero !-- Bubblicious still hasn't shown sex yet !--

Morning, gang. Called the state this morning and talked with a very nice young gal. She said that everything was fine EXCEPT they never received the actual application form! Don't know if they lost it or it was a stoner moment and I forgot to tuck it in the envelope, but copies have been made and a new postal money order will be on it's way to the state by this afternoon.

They say love makes the world go 'round? BULL! It's paperwork.:(

keef i still have just the two sour diesels, one goes in dirt today the other looks to need a couple more days. i'll clean everything up well and do it again this time with more. i got to get them going so i can see if i have a male in the sour diesel and the 88g13/hp to do my thing.

Morning Hopper !--- Giggy they still delicate and U can lose some at transplant !--- Let them go a few more days !---What U doing there is water pharming if U added nutes !-- I hope U find your male 88g13 hp !--It is one of the grandparents of my T.E.!--Grandfather I believe!--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back