Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Way too cold for me yooper, I went put a sweater on just thinking about it. It's 42*F here this morning, brrrr. I laugh when I see the locals out in the weather like this...shorts, sandals, and an expedition parka.

umbra,
This cold is not fit for man nor beast. It`s already warmed up.......to 8 below. Cancelled the doctor appointment for this afternoon. Need to snow blow the driveway ?????? I can get out, 4 wheel drive pick-up, but others can`t get in (USPS, UPS). See kids going to school, shoes or boots, socks (sometimes), shorts and their winter parka. Saw my youngest boy dress similarly in high school, he`ll be 29 in a month, and got a bit smarter in his old age. Later. Peace.

Morning fellers, coffees on, got English muffins with bud butter, and a bowl of purps to start the day..

Yoop, our southern/western brothers don't realize just how cold below zero is! If you boys ever come up to the Winter Wonderland, best take an ax with ya if'n you have to whiz outside........

Finally getting a lil swarm spell here in SoCal, going from 50 degree days to 75.

11F and gusty winds ... nasty cold wind-chills
No-Oh (northern Oh-high-oh) is a beech this time of year!

mutter mutter 75F mutter SoCal humph

11F and gusty winds ... nasty cold wind-chills
No-Oh (northern Oh-high-oh) is a beech this time of year!

mutter mutter 75F mutter SoCal humph

Hahahaha, yeah SoCal, snow 30 mins heading north, hot desert 30 min heading east, beach 30 min heading west, sunny Mexico 2 hours south.

80 on thanks giving and Christmas, yeah everyone thinks it's great but me, I miss the seasons.

110% agree

without black there is no white; hot cold, happy sad.
without work, vacation is meaningless etc etc

plus I sun burn in the shade so... ya :S

Kripple Keef checking in with the O.F.C. !-- That was bad !-- still not getting around very well but the worst is over !-- What did I miss ?-- got 4 Tranquil Elephantizer and 2 Phantom Cookie plants in aero !- starting seed is my weak point cause I hate messing with dirt ! They look a lot alike at this point but quite different from my Widow -- Wide leaves with rounded serrations !-- just a matter of time now !-- odds are I have a male and female T.E. and just might get a female P.C. too !-- time will tell !-- saved half my seed in case something were to happen ! Won't need to plant anymore seed for awhile !--

Beemer -- Congrats on your win !-- Was that Giggy talking about cow pasture pool ?-- never understood the game myself -- Now that this T. E. is up I've already been back looking at other varieties !-- I have an addictive personality and growing weed has me on the run ! I got 2 more LEDs coming in this week to replace 2 that are only working on one side -- quess it's about time I learn to repair LEDs !-- Still searching for that most potent thing on earth !-- Keep me in mind if U see something like that ! Sounds like this T.E. might be a candidate -- can't wait to see!

good morning OFC. there will be no golf for this week. polar vortex here again. If it is this cold in the south, It is bitter cold for the north. Stay warm guys. only 75 days till spring planting.:vap_bong__emoticon:

morning bozzo and the rest of the ofc, wake and bake, coffee brewing. we should be 11º thursday morning with a high around 30º. it supposed to last 24 to 48 hours below freezing starting tomorrow night to friday morning. the weather doesn't bother me much cause i can't do nothing about it but live with it. yall have a great day. peace

Morning O.F.C. -- Maybe it should be the Cold Farts Club ? I got some Brickweed seed in a planter out back kicking it !- Wanted to see what they would do if planted in winter !-- Thinking about some outside winter weed next year !-- No one would be looking !-- lowest the temp here so far has been 37 on the mainland probably 40 at the house !-- Umbra is right about locals !- down here sunbirds be getting a suntan when it is 50 degrees !-- locals be wrapped up in multiple layers and stuff !-- I just don't got out if the temp is less than my age !

take 3 sheets of plywood and make a u shaped enclosure. cover with tin foil .aim towards the sun and put a solar blanket on ground and you can sun tan in cold weather. warms right up.

I was over at Cannazon looking at seed and my T.E. is unavailable again !-- I wouldn't have it if not for the O.F.C.!-- Thanks guys !-- Yo Bozzo -- mess with some plywood in this 30 mph wind and U fly instead of tan !-- When I was looking at seed I decided if it is sold out it might be something I want !-- I got the itch !-- Yoop at that other place we promised not to tell fibs or even white lies -- When it comes to what I 'm planning to breed -- I gotta opt out that agreement !-- Blockhead -- Williams Wonder -- plus something I saw at Cannazon -- If I got 18 months before the end of prohibition --I can be ready to crank out some fine weed !-- 2 years and it'll be toxic !!--My Muse came to me while I was sick and I seen some stuff and things ! I know how to get where I wanted to go now ! Grow that weed that makes U high just looking at it !

Good morning to the OFC. This member is trying to stay warm as it`s slightly cold out this morning, about 12 below zero. Think it might be a "wake and bake", all day long session. Sounds like a plan to me. Gotta get started on the first session, coffee in one hand, vape bowl in the other hand, so now it`s......go, cat, go. Later. Peace.

Morning OFC. Hard getting back to a routine after the holidays. Having some issues with the 4x8 tent...with both 1000w lights on temps are 93*F. Too high for me. Using 2 750 cfm fans. 1 for the lights and 1 for the carbon filter, still not enough.

Had something to say but the Widow made me forget !-- don't U hate it when that happens !-- Sunny with a high of 65 today -- Umbra being in a warmer climate heat in the grow room is your worst enemy!-- There is no way I could do what I do with any other kind of light !-- This was my first attempt at starting seed under aero -- I took a 2" peat cup filled it with good soil and dropped it into an aero basket and stuck it in a box with everything else !-- worked like a charm but next time I use vermiculite! -- as soon as they lost the seed shell I washed them off and put them in a foam collar !-- the roots are fish boning and the plants are thriving ! Ready for another variety !-- starting seed ain't hard !

U know them seed I just sprouted ?-- can't seem to remember the variety !-- Well I got religion and chopped them all down !-- I don't know nothing about nothing !-- No what really happened was that the snow kilt them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back