Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Up early. And, I got my coffee and about to lit up a pipe. Everyone have a great day. :48:

Morning O.F.C....Hair of the dog.....little dab & I am on the road............have a great day.........:48:.......

Morning Potheads and Monkey's. Yehaaaaaaaaa
DD,,me thinks Keef is a Spider Monkey.

I can just picture keef throwing **** at ppl on the beach and scratching his butt. :rofl:

Alright Keef, you have baited me enough...poor mans still is a 10 qt stainless steel soup pot, food grade silicon to seal the metal lid to the metal rim, clamps to hold it good and tight, takes 8 gurney clamps. Drill 1/4 in hole in lid, get the 10 ft 1/4 in soft copper tubing, build the worm in a 5 gal bucket, drill hole in bottom to run the **** out, seal it with the same silicon, make a j bend in the upper copper so you can stick the top of the worm into the 1/4 inch hole in the lid of the 10 qt soup stock pan. If you don't know how to make shiners glue lemme know....its basically a little water and flower to make a paste and you use that to seal around the 1/4 hole and the copper worm, it gets hard and seals tight, then breaks easily off when that run is done....pot HAS to be stainless and the worm HAS to be copper.....happy stillin'.....this can be done inside on the stove.... with the worm just high enough off the floor to get a jar under there, vapors are heavy so we want to create a good draw on the worm or you'll loose ETOH , I would put the worm an a very short stool or box......but be careful you do make very explosive gasses while your shinin'.....NO open flames or sparks or you and the grow and DD will get a quick trip to the moon. here is one where they fitted the top with a threaded joint....not worth the work just build it like i said and it will need a much bigger worm than the one pictured, this was the quickest example of the build i was giving you. Peace

Keef aint learned how to use his thumbs yet. :rofl:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got up this morning and the pumps and lights in the grow room were not on !-- Don't know when they quit last night !-- Paniced for a minute then found the problem and all is well !--

Hey Kraven --Mane it was hard to get U to post that pic !-- Thanks Cuz !-- Something missing there ain't it ?
2-- "L"s-- fittings in the top of a mason jar --One in one out for a thump keg ? ---Shiners glue ?--oatmeal paste work just fine too ! -- I don't like stuff to blow up unless I tell it to !--
Turned the T.V. on after fixing the grow light to catch the news !--Cables out !--- That's 2 !---I just want to have some coffee a few tokes and catch the news and weather!-- Looks like I better get loaded fore I load up and start shooting stuff !-- I'm trying to remain calm but it ain't working !--I bout to get all chimpanzee on something !-- - Maybe ya'll don't know but one of my alter egos is a pissed off chimp so maybe Hopper ain't tat far off !-- When a pissed off chimp attacks ?--First it breaks your fingers so it won't get hurt !-- Then it bites your face off and takes your genitals as a trophy !
I better work on this pipe !

I'm better Hopper !-- It's a wonder what a few tokes can do !-- Checked the news ----

Insert political rant here !

Weatherman said it will be hell hot today !--

Kraven why didn't U start with a pressure cooker ? -- Just unscrew the pressure gauge and come out there ?-
D.D. -- Let me know when U get back from the hospital !-- Best Wishes to the Cuz !

O.F.C. ---I'm having some anger management issues this morning !--- First there a feeling of anger about having to hide to grow weed !-- D.D.'s cousin had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor !-- If I was a better pharmer I could have sent medicine that could have saved his life !-- I'll be back --I need to shoot something !-- Insert angry scream here !

Dang computer does it to me again! Good morning peeps! Keef, you need to do the cold brewing method. Add your yeast, ferment as normal, freeze the results, alcohol will melt off first. The yields will be approximately 1/5 (I use 5 gall & get a yield of a gallon of 10-15%) . If that's not strong enough, freeze it off again and it will yield about a qt. Of 80 proof. You will keep the flavor and no boom!?

:48:

Kraven why didn't U start with a pressure cooker ? -- Just unscrew the pressure gauge and come out there ?-
D.D. -- Let me know when U get back from the hospital !-- Best Wishes to the Cuz !

It's hard to find one big enough, (so you dont have to spend all day on a run....each one needs to come up slowly and then down slowly, so it would take 10-12 hours to make 5 good runs when you can do 2 good runs in about 3 hours and be done). Plus it needs the pressure cooker needs to be an old one, true 4440 stainless steel. And not with the auto pressure relief that is mandated on all pressure cookers now.....for me it's either a set up like I suggested to get quick ETOH for solvent, or I dust off the still out in the woods once a year when the time is right...(need the right night time temps).....and then I run one big old run and be done for the year. Peace

Cane, when that gdp x br is finished, reveg her and take cuts, please. Many peeps have had issues with germing these beans. I have decided to give them a try myself. Scuffed them then soaked them in a shot glass overnight, now in paper towels with H2O2 and water. Going with the vibe, so I did 13 beans. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back