Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Rose you have me worried about Thrips. Found a limb with your dark buds .almost black. I cut it off . The rest of the plant looked ok. some of my sweet peppers looking poor also. I was wondering why they don't come up with an insecticide for our bugs that could be used in my bug fogger. It would be a lot easier to apply in the fog cloud.

LOL bozzo, are you reading my mind? I woke up thinking today I need a tractor and a tank sprayer! LOL, my yard is tiny!.. I am going to look into the kind that straps on your back? my little gallon sprayer isn't enough. It just kinda spits the spray out... I need strong and a lot. I sure hope you don't have them... I took pic's yesterday and cant get them off my computer..weird.

Kraven, i am glad you checked on the hippie's house. I spoke with him on the phone. I just love those two people. I am also glad you guys are going to oz. 50 mph we can handle.

Keef is our DD home? give her a hug for me.

Good morning O.F.C. ! I think today is going to be a good day. I have gas for the mower and ambition In my heart. Time to bong up! Join me? :vap_bong__emoticon::ciao:

Good morning everyone. Cane glad to hear and see you. It has cooled off some in the central valley and it is enjoyable. Lots to do. My RA has gotten so much better in the last couple of days, no doubt in my mind it's the CBD RSO. Started taking it on Tuesday. 1 cap mixed with THC RSO, about an equal 50/50. I had about 70% range of motion, and now very little pain and 90% range of motion. I can feel the swelling in the knuckle actually going down as the range of motion increases. A very heartfelt Thank You.

Well yay, two of my dreams came true, Cane checked in, and Umbra RA is better. WOOHOO.

Thank you.

Nice job Cane.
Howdy folks i just got back home. Gotta go to Baton Rough in 2 weeks. Maybe i better go by boat. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Good morning OFC...Ambition in the heart..I like it...
I am still alive and kicking......the rain is here and I am covering what I can...
Have a great day and stay safe..:48:

Nice grow cane. Storm is coming my way. All ready for it. Worry about my grow. :48:

Keef, my seedlings are having a little bit of trouble. The first leaf are curling under. I think it might be the N. I'm learning that the N is a very tricky nute. I wonder if I should leach them. Use Happy Frog and Perlite for the soil. Got more seeds if needed.

I got a 6 foot fence on the east side of my mj and this Tropical Depression is going N/E. Hope that will help with the howling wind.

Winds up, torrential rains as the hurricane is pushing the bay up all the rivers, lots of flooding....expecting landfall around 12-1ish.... then an hour or three of a good shaker and the clean up will begin.....looking like a long night.....running all three generators now, power has been off and on for about three hours.....wont be long before it just does not come back on. 3 inches of running water in the streets now, storm water drains are capped and overwhelmed and the hard rain had not set in yet. I'm hunkered down. Peace

O.F.C. -- Especially my peeps In the south !-- Come morning or when the storm eases up !-- Let us know that U survived !-- I be O.K. '

Florida Panhandle in the "rinse cycle " !-- If U don't know own about these things ---U don't know !--

I think it's going to run south east below me before I have to ride home today. Looks like nothing but heavy rain now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back