Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Rural Farming District, hiding the smell of weed is not an issue this time of year. They put manure out for the almonds and walnut groves, and it is all you can smell. Ohhhhh so they have different electrical rates here. I use ~ 7,000 kwh a month. It is the residential rate. They have an agricultural rate that is 1/3 less, but you need a 400A box. They will give me a rebate to upgrade to a 400A and charge me 1/3 less for electricity. LOL, what?

Not my fault !-- Ya'll heard Umbra and his wink-wink ? - What's 4 more ?-- Ain't gonna be Stanky is it ?

I need to write that down Umbra !-- Not sure how I can explain agricultural at the beach but stranger thing have happened !-- I should give this some thought !-- Like Papa said if U can't dazzle them with brilliance ---Baffle them with B--S !-- I can do some baffling !

Umbra I looked these up before and they were in the plant now pile !-- Musta mixed them up !-- Anyway I can rock some Snow Desiel !

Keef, bro I would bet your home reeks of pot and you just dint realize it. My pa in law stopped coming over, turns out he thought the house stunk because of the cats. My best friend came over right before I got the filter and he said my house reeked of weed. Just a heads up cuz
I am sitting on the front porch drinking a Budweiser and about to light this blount

I came home to a few broken branches, I got lazy with staking. Bpu is at 7 weeks, should go another 18 days or so. Really packing weight this time. I pulled 4 zips cured off the last bpu. This harvest ahould be better and with 6 plants. Oh yeah I am fixing to start my cannabis nest egg. Lol

the aeroponics master...Heath rockin it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaxXHJVvoNw[/ame]

Right up my alley Umbra !-- Can't play plant count when U super cropping like that !-- I know a little about a SOG !-- I guess I'm busted !-- Now U know my plan !-- I been experimenting with plant size !-- U do know I can squeeze out a wee bit more than that quarter pound per box (1/2 sq. Yd.) I said was my goal don't U ?

Dog --1st. U don't come in my house casually !-- 4 ankle biters raising hell --If U make it into the house U gonna be to busy with them to be sniffing around but that's not how I play ! -- I'll come outside and shut the door so I can hear U !-- Not many come around !-- I can work that head injury stuff too !-- The wind blows from the beach about half mile away and to the bay about half mile the other way !-- Usually around 20-30 miles an hour !-- Not many houses either way !-- The Mormons don't even come by anymore !-- Church people cross themselves if they walk by that crazy man's house !--- I can here them now ---- Stay away from that man I heard he was crazy as a loon and his poor wife has to work and pay the bills !-- Wonder what happened to him ?--
In other words Dog --U might be right but ain't many gonna have the opportunity to take a sniff !--

I feel ya bro. But when I installed that filter even I noticed a difference. I was smelling dank all day long, I could barely smell a bud if I held it to my nose.

It'll happen Dog !-- I'm just still building the grow when I expand into the spare room a filter is on the list !

Umbra I am not that good yet but it can be done and maybe one day I can do that !-- I'm starting to get a handle on water pharming but that is phenomenal !-- I have yet to work with hot lights !

Yeah but is he gonna be able to rock this GDP-x- BPU ?---Or --Never mind !-- I got to keep some secrets !

Thank you umbra. I have been very happy with her. It has such a sweet scent. Very good smell when you get the cure right.
Oh yeah, those videos.... wow that guy have pure buds the size of pinapples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back