Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok that was a good bit of info i see what your saying now, google for the win there.

now what do i do with 400 ml of non decarbed VG oil lol what a wast of 40 grams of bud

NE U get what U looking for-- Hook ole Keef up and tell me what worked !-- I think I'm about there but knowledge is power !--
Bud I transfered about 2 dozen treated sprouts to a starter medium and some had "The Mark of the Beast "
A highly desirable Blueberry tetraploid would make Keef a happy man ! --

See that 750 mil bottle ? -- Hard Lemonade !-- U know that near beer " Hard Lemonade" they sell ? -- This ain't that ! --Need to ferment longer shoulda been a full bottle !-- Took a gallon of fermented pink lemonade to make that bottle !-- Gonna be different Dat's for sure !

View attachment 20161127_121934.jpg

Hopper Keef is lots of things !
Got a pop quiz for U guys !
Do U know what these things are and what they do ?
Myrcene

Linalool

Terpinol

Limonene

Terpineol

Caryophyllene

Pulegone

Cineole

Pinene

Cymene

I know ya'll don't care but U should !-- That is a list of some major terepenes found in cannabis !-- Each plant has a different amount of different terepenes that give it it's flavor and effect to a degree !-- A lemon variety is gonna be rich in Limonene! -- Anyway people gonna be breeding for terepenes soon if not already !

feel like i got hit by a truck mentally, lost my 10 yr old nephew a year ago and really feeling it today.

so is the the VG a total waste of time? and yes never add any type of oil to vape juice it will kill u

Umbra your coming to boston what for if you don't mind my asking

Meetings and technical training.

hanging out at the airport waiting for my flight. LS the photo went sideways because it is too large in the vertical direction and it wouldn't fit otherwise. If you resize your pix to 800 x 1000 it will fit without any problem. Site is super slow loading posts and pix.

Looks like the white og is coming along nicely where about two weeks and A few days into flower

8898b1b80bc17a2e5b7ed62d29fd6478.jpg

9a05b4e8b0ccc011eca7aa2b6c8d0963.jpg

Gotta love it Bud !-- work it !

Hey Ness !-- How ya been girlfriend ? -- U got that grow room together yet !-- Got to be planning ahead !

Umbra --It's not just where U at the site has been slow for a couple days !-- I thought it was my service !
Have a good trip !-- Buy me something !

Sure hating life today walking around like my head is on a stick can't move it At all can't do nothing and to top it off found out my high CBD strain is a hermaphrodite I was really looking forward to her when she finished if I pick off all the Niners will this plant still finish OK

Bud U got anything else in bloom now ?-- U could finish it if U really need it !--- If U careful but U probably miss some !-- Just toss any seed from anything it might father !-- Dam Hermies !-- I trash them I just can't risk it !

Keef I have two white OG's in there one deep chunk one headband raspberry Kush And the one that her need was deep midnight x remedy

That is a beauty up there BL. Really nice.

Keef, i know i know lol about the terpines...it is the up and coming niche pot...I bet. They are not just for pot..they are the smell.. lavender, lemon, pine, etc

hanging out at the airport waiting for my flight. LS the photo went sideways because it is too large in the vertical direction and it wouldn't fit otherwise. If you resize your pix to 800 x 1000 it will fit without any problem. Site is super slow loading posts and pix.
gotchya, next time thanx
All that talk about Chicago made me cold! Good afternoon OFC! DD lives! Lyfespan, that sideways bud looks like a beautiful Christmas tree-- no lights or ornaments needed!
thank you she pretty special

I would prefer some tasty bud over a non-tasty bud even if it's less potent! Can't believe I'm saying that, cause I love getting stoned! But, I love to smoke something sweet, fruity, or flowery. Nice when it has some of all three. Loving our BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back