Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kraven -- U told me what I needed to know know --actually stuff I already knew but needed reassurance !-- I can nail the temp --no problem !-- Mostly I'm thinking about about making some for extraction !--
I think I climb off into some scissor hash !

Kraven, how did your appointment go this week?

WH, what you doing? have you got your garden planted? I still miss you.

I am going to have to get some amnesia haze seeds. loving this stuff.

Kraven, how did your appointment go this week?

Well a bunch better than I expected....the doc's don't fully understand why my throat appears to never have been in any trouble....the comment was, if I had not seen the films before (5 min throat cams) and did the actual operation, I would not believe this is the same throat I worked on last year.

They took a scrape around my cords and at the base of my tongue....and they cant find anything but normal cells.....he told me they we were just waiting to see when it presented since I had a lot of basel changes to my cells, but this scrape everything was healthy and no cells looked abnormal.

My throat is sore...but he told me not to come back unless I had a change in my voice or persistent pain / hoarseness. He wants to scope me again next year to confirm that all is well.....I didn't tell him all the pot i smoked and edibles i ate probably helped it not progress......who knows, at least thats not hanging over my head anymore....thanks for asking Rose. :heart:

Go Kraven !-- I think we all need a dose of anti cancer meds !-- I can't see the clock that well --Must be 4:20 ! U get more medical benefits from eating it !-- U people ain't having edibles daily then U wrong !-- If it melts U don't take as much next time !-- It needs to slow U down some but allows U to still function !-- Even makes U smoke less !-- That's good news Kraven !

Kraven I lost that first one but (BBSL)--BlackBerry Snow Lotus in da house !-Thank U !-- Boy ? --girl ?-- It'll be folded into the Snow Lotus project !--Almost hope it is a boy !-- - Not even sure what I'm do with them !-( BBSL -- Snow Desiel -- Blue T.E.)-'cept grow da hell out them !--
Bubba's Momma coming back too !-- Secretly hoping that's a boy !

View attachment 20170401_135256.jpg

If it's a boy thats where the magic is on this cross. Thanks Keef, it's a relief, now to continue my medical research ;)

Good to know Kraven !-- I wasn't aware of that !-- That's the kind of boy I be looking for !-- I lost my Tranquil Elephantizer --Snow Lotus mom with a '88g13HP male -- I hit that girl with Umbra's B.B.King and got a single Blue T.E. girl !-- She fine !-- If the BBSL bring the fire ? -- She got plenty but U can't have too much fire !--

Kraven sometimes I have trouble formulating a question properly !-- About that distilling question this morning !-- I've noticed that if I concentrate my wine too much U can begin to taste the nasties !-- What I guess I was asking was if there was a way to get them out ! !-- U pretty much told me how !-- I don't want to cook the alcohol off just most of the nasties !-- Sounds like 160 degrees might work !

Hello everyone.

Looking down the page, as always there is a lot here I miss being gone for the winter. Kraven, not sure of all that is/was happening with you, but that post that cells are normal is great news.

Looking at the eight seeds we are trying to pop, I just saw green on one and wanted to share it with you all. Will be putting up a journal again when the girls are big enough to see.

Hello Rose, hope all is well with you, I see you here.

Beautiful day here, makes a person want to get a garden going. Will be back soon, looking forward to reconnect with you all.

Welcome back TC !-- Got the spring planting fever ? -- What U growing this year ?

I think I need to invest in a bud trimmer been shopping all day and I'm not even halfway done all I got done so far is one deep chunk why do you guys got to be so far away then I could bribe you guys into coming over and giving me a hand :48:

Sooner or later Bud I gotta get one too !-- Just can't justify it yet !-- All that trimming gave me some time to think! -- I think instead of moving a group of plants (2 boxes) to bloom every 2 weeks -- I might set that 60 day rotation up with a smaller group ( 1 box) to bloom once a week !-- Spread out the pain and just have half as much trimming to do at one time !-- Bud ain't nobody around here even knows U have to trim !-- They don't know bout the kinda weed we grow either !

TCBUD, is in the house...~WOOHOO, that means that summer is on its way. So nice to see you. What ya growing this year. How was last years?

TCB :ciao:

Glad to see you back and cant wait to see the monsters this year...whats on the menu?

Hay Keef I would have to say these are some pretty odd leafs on my white OG

27205558bc17ca898a3176bddf158e54.jpg

24bf2dfd7687b8b3388b3940d00a52f0.jpg

0058e7ad6c0aaf235f545797de73cd25.jpg

It's a freaky deaky plant we grow Bud !--

Kraven -- One gallon Watermelon wine concentrate -- Started with 10 gallons froze down to one !-- U can taste the acetone !--The gallon is in a water bath to keep me from getting it to hot !-- This is not to distill the alcohol off !-- I just want to take the head off !-- I should be able to taste when I hit the heart !-- What yathink ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back