Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. all U wrench monkeys !-- Hook a brother up !-- Got the fuel system clean on the scooter !-- Here's there deal !-- When it cranks it runs great now -- But sometimes it would turnover and over like it wasn't getting any fuel or no spark !-- Waited till it wouldn't start and took the plug out and sure enough --No spark !-- So what's a brother got to do ? -- I my mind it could be something as simple as a defective on/off switch !-- U can turn it over and it sounds the same with the switch on or off -- Other than that what ? -- These things got a magneto -- Talk to me !- Tell me what to do next !
magnetos operate on rare magnets. they die. it should be easy enough to check switch with a meter. check manufacturer of mag and look it up, or a repair manual. they probably have something on line to go thru a check list of stuff.

Got a meter so I check the switch !-- I guess looking the manual up on line for a trouble shooting guide might be in order !-- I'm old !--sometimes I don't think about stuff like that !-- Everything else is fine !-- I just got this thing about expecting it to start when I want it to start !-- I'm picky like that !

If it not the switch then I see it got a C.D.I ignition system --I don't know what C.D.I. even means but I can see it !-- I just get me a dam new one !

keef, i have heard the chinese scooters have a bad rap with ignition coils. they are not very expensive.

2014 with less than 3,000 miles !-- That's pretty new right !--Not beat up -- Got one fiberglass ding I can fix easy !-- I think they thought they were dumping a lemon on they distressed unsuspecting cousin !-- I can fix it ---it's not a lemon and got it for less than a thousand so it was probably a fair deal but I would not want to be the boys after I examined it to D.D. !-- She gonna smoke them boys like a cheap cigar ! --

Riot Berry OG -x- BPU !--
Umbra !-- I don't know where your sick mind goes when U breed something like this !--Go there often O.K. Cuz !
Hippy said the B.B. King is a monster ? -- I just laughed and laughed !-- Really! -- What's up with what U do ? -- Can U teach me ?

View attachment 20170406_125924-1.jpg

U see there's this thing !-- Let me explain it like this -- To understand Leonardo da Vinci's art--- U have to understand his science --and to understand his science ---U have to understand his art ! -- Don't make me give U a headache cause I can !-- All I wanted to point out was that U can't learn to breed like that from a book -- There's a sweet spot somewhere in there and Umbra knows how to get there !-- Some might spend thier life breeding and never understand what is second nature to Umbra !-

Hope everyone's had a good day mine was pretty long doing yardwork finally time to relax :48:

Morning Giggy. Im back home and getten ready to watch local news. Then its time for Gun Smoke. Yehaaaaaasa

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- That hurts! ( pick a spot )-- That too !-- Tomahawk missiles and drones political talk ? -I know the why of the chemical weapons attack would be political but I ain't touching that !--- I got nothing bad to say about using those tomahawk -- U use chemical --biological or nukes ? --whether it's your own people or not !-- U NEED to be bombed back into the stone age !--I thought they shoulda spread the tomahawk out some maybe send a few to the dudes castle ? --59 of them on the same target is like killing a fly with a shotgun !-- I'm old but it wouldn't be too hard to teach me to fly a weaponized drone !-- I'd hunt again !

Caps kicking !-- Cool out !-- Mid -low 60's !-- Gonna hit 80 later !-- Took that hand controller off the scooter yesterday to check that switch !-- Not the problem !-- Smoking -- ?? -- Weed this morning !-- It's working !

keef, does your scoot have a kickstand switch on it? my bikes have it so it will not start if the kickstand is still down.

What up Dog ? - No Cuz !-- It will start with the kick stand down !-- I checked that on off switch !-- Pissed me off !-- I was getting no spark so I removed and cleaned that switch put it back together and hit the electric start !- Fired right up !-- Thought I had fixed it !-- ran around on it some -- Took Princess Ginger on her required ride !-Let it set a couple hours went out and hit the start button -- No spark !-- So I went and got my pistol !-- Thought about it awhile and changed my mind ! -- I'm gonna go ahead and replace the whole electrical system out !-- Start with that C.D.I. ignition system and if that ain't it --move on !
Got new battery and spark plug !-- Not putting the new one in without more info !-- Would U ?

View attachment 20170406_161652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back