Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know about Snow Desiel !-- Danker ? -- I don't know ? -- SD is not for the novice !-- Heavier yield ? -- Dam I'll have to see that !-- SD will melt U !-- I'm start taking her a little early !- Make me lose the ability to walk and talk !

Rose hang in there !-- I know things are tough but U doing great !-- Just root a cut of my boy Waldo (BBSL) and threw the big piece out !-- I still got my boy Herrman the Wonder Berry too but I'm not sure why !

I need some feminized seed practice !-- So a solution of aqueous silver ? -- I'm quickly coming up on the time to do a whole grow seed run of feminized seed !-- I done talked enough trash about genetic doubling it's time to do it !-- I hope to be up to my eye balls in it by spring ! -- I just want a highly prized plant that I have exclusive control over !-- Is that too much to ask ?

I just turn Waldo loose on all the girls !-- He suppose to be one those super males so should be some prizes in there without the genetic doubling !-- Like Snow Desiel -x- BBSL ?

If shadowman was WH then I am sorry for saying anything. I have people doing deep background on me right now, trying to find something to help their legal case. I know they have checked my education, my credit, employment, and housing for the last 10 years.

Told U I was gonna build a magnificent buzz today !-- Built a fine one !-- O.K. so I'm still not convinced I can't get fish (that don't eat roots )in my boxes !--I keep thinking a loop --feed the fish they feed the plants --boxes kinda small ? -- Maybe algae eaters ? -- Crawfish would be nice but them buggers probably eat my roots !-- Already got a plan when we move the grow to the farm !-- I'm feeding fan leaves to animals !-- U know how much fan leaves I got ? -- I know U got the same problem what to do with fan leaves !
Might have to go to the pet store and look at fishes ?
Do not go outside it is hell hot !

i need to build a compost pit or something. i want to be able to just dump my leaves and root balls in it and call it a day. nice rainy day. glad i drove the car.

I need a functioning government with a chance that one day they will repeal these stupid laws !-- Not THIS !

i tried that once, it just got all slimy and goopy. not sure if i did it wrong or not. i did not use a frame, but rolled it on its side to turn it. I need to look into what it takes to do it right. thanks giggy

Evening OFC. Rainy day here today again. It is stopping progress on the grow area. That means there will be Fire Work on the 4th. Going to see if I can get some chicken wings and the fixings.

U know what grinds my gears !-- Like Dog said us prohibition state growers got to give someone else credit for our work !-- Got to lie about it coming from somewhere else !-- U know what ? -- I grow weed that will rock your world and I would like to take credit for growing it if U don't mind ?-- If U can do it with weed there's a dam good chance I can do it or learn how shortly !-- U know what that makes me in thier eyes ? --A criminal !-- Why can't I just be a respected pot pharmer !-- I'm not a criminal !

90 degrees at the beach today Ness !-- We headed toward 110 heat index !-- I hope the rain let's up for U soon !--Wish we had a little cloud cover !-- I miss my scooter this be a grand people watching weekend !
I don't stay and get burnt but a nice cruise once in awhile is nice !- I done learned them scooter got wider tire than similar size bikes and the other one handled the sand just fine !-- Wanting to move up from 125cc to 250 cc !-- Plenty big for me !-- D.D. already found a couple nice ones !-- Ya'll wouldn't make fun of me from riding a pink scooter would U ? -- Never mind I better not get that one I'd never live it down !-- I got no problem riding a pink one ! -- I couldn't go as far as wearing a pink helmet !-- Fellow got to draw the line somewhere !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back