Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning ofc, lets get the day started. got my folgers black silk brewing. got me a couple hours ot yesterday, got to do some fab work. didn't miss a beat, but i'm paying for it this morning. my back has gave me hell for about three weeks now, and working on the floor is rough for me anymore. one of our customers had a track brake and wad up under the deck, pushed the handrail higher then the dust box. the dust box is a little over eight foot tall. needless to say it was a mess. yall have a great day, peace.

Morning OFC, tgif. Keef, I am not one to let obstacles keep me from my goals, so I try to find alternate solutions. Your choice of strains should not keep you from the meds you need. So in my way, I am trying to help you find another path to the same thing. Of course, some paths are dead ends...but you will never know what is possible unless you try.

this is what a rotary blast drill looks like.
reedrill5_zps7cb77a9c.jpg

reedrill3_zpsdc15b2a3.jpg

Good morning OFC. Late to wake and bake, but I`m here now. Ah, coffee and a bowl, then deal with the snow, and more snow, and more snow. Now it`s gonna get cold. Not all is lost though as deer season starts in the morning, gun season anyway. So far we`ve had 20 inches or so, getting` deep in the woods. Life is good. My garden is getting close also. Life is better now. Peace.

thegloman the sunshine daydream is great smoke. Couple of keepers in every pack

Morning O.F.C. !-- Umbra -- not letting obstacles stand in my way has led encounters with the Po-Po more than once ! I try to temper it some these days !-- What U are doing with the Autos with High CBDs is an honorable endeavor and I salute U !-- I would do it different but that's just me !-- There was a guy back in 1966 named Mechaulam (sp?) Who published a paper on synthesizing the delta 9 and delta 6 isomers !-- I don't have the smarts to replicate his work but if I could I would use a synthetic CBD balance with a nice natural honey oil to make an homogenized e-cig juice that was maybe 40% THC and maybe 10% CBDs ! or use the CBDs in a 1000 other ways !-- Wish I was a smart brother !

I guess what I just said was --when I find a street chemist who can teach me to make synthetic CBDs -- I'd have to cook up me about a quart of that stuff ! Control the pain of a whole city !! Cause once I know how - I can't unlearn it !-- Umbra !-- can U break 1% CBDs with those autos ?

Keef...I graduated from high school at 16 and had a full ride to Princeton. Princton has one of the world's greatest research libraries. The Israeli papers were the first thing I found. I was expelled for my experiments with olevitol. And that was 1975.

Anybody got a cheap way of getting rid of powdery mildew? I jacked the humidity up too high for the clones and now mom's got the crap.
i use a tablespoon of baking soda to a gallon of water. i took a old spray boddle and sprayed them real well then after a day or so sprayed them with just water. hope that helps.

Anybody got a cheap way of getting rid of powdery mildew? I jacked the humidity up too high for the clones and now mom's got the crap.

no powdery mildew , peroxide and water real cheap. But once you have it .... you have it. I had to deal with it outdoors this year. but once you have it all you can do is control it. The no powdery mildew is good. but any clones taken from the mother will have it. time to drop another seed I'm afraid my friend.

It is not the skunk#1 is it? That's why I'm going for early mold resistant next year . that stuff sucks.

arternoon,, n how is everyone today,, high as hell i hope hahahahaahaahahaahahaahaaha

Lovebnstoned is in da house !-- I still haven't answered the question - just how high can I get ? Working on it !-- Umbra - In 1975 I came back to the states after a year in Korea !- I joined the army after high school -- cause they draft white trash first , round here anyway !-- I was my families sacrifice to the war effort !-- really disappointed them by surviving and not ending up in the jungle !-- Fought in the race riots between soldiers and stood my ground as a proud ,skilled and talented Military Policeman ! Could have went to work for any law enforcement -- my mind was screwed -- had lots of guilt !- So I went back to shaping steel to my will !-- wasn't enough income for the demon I was married to so I started moving weed ! I could make more on Friday night than I could make working all week but it never was enough ! I had a fragile mind and she stomped on it every chance she had !-- Only problem is if U screws Keef over and he survives shame on yo happy a** ! I slowly began to heal !

Giggy,, what is that Rotary Blaster used for ???
they are used in strip mining, in my business it is used to get to coal and in rock quarries. they are used to drill the holes for the blasting agent.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDXZgAaTVqA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akSmI2FeZEo[/ame]

It is not the skunk#1 is it? That's why I'm going for early mold resistant next year . that stuff sucks.
Nope. Didn't bother the Skunk a bit. Green Giant got it, but I think I caught it early enough to kill it. Sprayed the whole plant with H2O2, and I might try Giggy's baking soda trick just for good measure.

They claim Potassium Bicarbonate will kill it permanently. If it keeps coming back after the peroxide and baking soda, I'll hunt some up.

I got a divorce in 85 when my daughter was 7 -- Met RWS at work and we married in 90 and shortly after that we got custody of my child !-- I gave her the opportunities that I never had -- she is an engineer now and lives a very nice life !-- being a child of her mother she decided I wasn't good enough !- she does not want her children exposed to my life style !- perhaps when they are older my grandchildren will want to meet their grandfather !-- I'm at peace with it all now and one thing U can bet on is that Keef is gonna be Keef !- -- Life is good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back