Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't smoke that crap yd.......... you got plenty of good weed

I am too cheap sometimes. I won't smoke it. Promise!
Rose the quail are nice. We rarely see wild quail anymore, I have seen wild quail three times in my life. Each time was completely unexpected and a time where I remembered the moment. I shot three dove today with the air rifle. 40 yards and a clean headshot. This air rifle is awesome for in city shooting. The neighbors was outside on both sides of me and they never noticed. Going to save the breasts till I have enough for a meal.

I am too cheap sometimes. I won't smoke it. Promise!
Rose the quail are nice. We rarely see wild quail anymore, I have seen wild quail three times in my life. Each time was completely unexpected and a time where I remembered the moment. I shot three dove today with the air rifle. 40 yards and a clean headshot. This air rifle is awesome for in city shooting. The neighbors was outside on both sides of me and they never noticed. Going to save the breasts till I have enough for a meal.
Is that the 22 air rifle you spoke of. Mind telling Brand and model.
I could see it as a very good for teotwawki. or just plinking fun. Or that fxxxxxg Rabbit eatting me spinach.

OMG,,my Cowboys lost,, im broken hearted. Well maybe not Broken hearted, ,by real close. Lol.

Evening OFC. Dam, mouse ate some of mj on me. I set a trap. I sure hope, I get that mouse. Hate to kill the little s*****. Looks like that mouse didn't like mj cause it looks like it spit the leaf out. :chuck:

Keef, I thought this was one happy family. Sister and Brother don't always get along. That is O:K. We learn to adapt. I sure wish you to come back. Maybe it will take you some time. So, let the past, pass. And, lets geta smoking. :48:

Keef, I thought this was one happy family. Sister and Brother don't always get along. That is O:K. We learn to adapt. I sure wish you to come back. Maybe it will take you some time. So, let the past, pass. And, lets geta smoking. :48:
:yeahthat:

Rose, I just love the pictures of the quail. Did you make it out to eat?

It is really cold, like 9 or something so I didn't want to go out. plus the roads are horrible. I am making chicken enchiladas, the kind with a white sauce. I have never made them before but they smell really good. Don't you worry, i will get taken out to dinner soon.

I love those california quail.. in washington. ha. They have that top curl.. they are cute and they come in their covey? spelling? of about 14 of them.. They are glad to have the corn and the sunflower seeds and water. We have two doves that come every morning and night for six months. They are so pretty..They don't make very good nests. just a stick on branch and lay an egg.. I don't know how they survive, but i like them coming by daily. YD, i won't tell them about their cousins. LOL

Rose them quail are really good to eat, I wish I would have a covey sneak up on me daily.....bet I would go though a pound of bacon weekly ;)

Kraven, I could not eat those sweet birds.i came on to tell you that the N ightshade tastes amazing after a three month cure. To me it tastes of coffee and very dark chocolate. Thanks!

Morning ofc.
Woodhippy, the rifle is a .22 air rifle, Benjamin model NP. Uses a gas strut instead of a mechanical spring. Quiter, stronger and you can leave the gas spring cocked for hours vs. the mechanical spring models. Leaving them cocked will weaken the spring. About 900 feet per second.

Kraven, I could not eat those sweet birds.i came on to tell you that the N ightshade tastes amazing after a three month cure. To me it tastes of coffee and very dark chocolate. Thanks!

I was kidding about the birds....20 years ago they would have excited me...now just enjoy to see them. Super stoked the Nightshade came out well, I too get an earthy coffee w/ chocolate undertone taste after it gets a good cure. Sure helps me sleep well also. I need to up pot my S1 project today and get a 600w HPS and tent set up....sorta slow getting started this am.

Basterds .
Yeah guess ill wait till next yr. Lol
Morning Dog. My Boys lost by 3,,damnt. Oh well.
Gotta get ready to go outta town tomorrow. Got a new contract,,gonna last about 4 months. Yehaaaaaaa
Ill be home on Weekends though. Business is already loking better for me this yr. Bout time,,cause last yr sucked for me in more ways then i can count. :48:
Morning Rose,,you and Mr RB working on 46 now. Yehaaaa
Morning Kraven. Lets have some Quail soup. :smoke1:

Go pack Go..it ain't over till it's over..Sorry but I was born in Green Bay.. Wahoooo! !!!

The last two plays are all I watched.
Slow moving here too. Not ready to go to work today. I had a few unsettling dreams last night.
The Great Dane hurt his knee yesterday. Poor boy is 4 years old and he is already an old man. They age fast, too fast. I don't think I will ever have another great dane. Too fragile.
I took the pitbull to the woofs yesterday, she had a blast. She is so wide open. On the ride back she was sitting in the passenger side of the truck, swaying side to side eyes drooping. She fights sleep until she can no longer stay awake.
I visited the buddy the chow's grave, and my lab Blackie. Lost him when I was 11 years old. That was my friend. Took me 17 years to get another dog as good as he was. the pit is a remarkable dog.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Trying to drag myself outta bed !- Had a bad bout with my face !-- Haven't been outta bed much !-- Takes a lot out of U !-- Seems to be easing some !-- Da Struggle U know ? -- We still do the Wake and Bake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back