Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a Vespa with a matching cement mixer. cool

That's a cement mixer that's never seen cement. It's what I use for making bubble hash, otherwise known as the "Hash-O-Matic".

Yoop, just don't give your son a big hug before visiting your gals, or you'll be doing a bee's job.

Sasnak, my folks bought me a brand new Monkey Wards Riverside (Benelli) the summer of '65. Rode that old bike into the ground. Jumped on a '72 FLH in '76 and rode HDs for the next thirty years until the back went to hell. Still have a FLHTC and a FXST, but haven't rode 'em in years. If I'm only going to town, I take a (God forgive me) Honda Metropolitan, or if it's somewhere that going 35MPH will get you killed, I take the Vespa.

Anything over 50 miles or so puts me flat on my back for a couple of days, but two wheels is hard to get out of your blood.

Morning to the rest of the Old Farts. Back to hacking and slashing........
The first person that invents a plant that the leaves fall off of at harvest time receives my undying love and admiration.:)

Good morning Cumudgeonland......
Cat woke me up at 5:30...as usual... 4 cups of coffee has my motor running...the old wooden pipe has my mellow mood goin on...life is good.

You outdoor guys are killing me with those monsters...good work.

Hippie, my first taste of freedom was around 1954, when I got a Vespa. My parents ordered it from the Sears-Robuck catalog. Sears renamed it Allstate..... I've been enjoying 2 wheels ever since.

I bought my daughter a Spree. A week later I saw her taking a corner at top speed . I think it was 25. Boy was I sorry I bought it . She was a only child. Had to ban the grandkids off my quads. 2 of them hit the same tree on my street doing the same thing. they only know one speed .....top

Good morning weed all you old farts. Two wheeler were part of my life for a long time also. Started out with a Cushman Road King and then a BSA Lighting, on to a few dirt bikes and then a FLHS and on to Beemers. Right now I only have an old 1972 CB350 with a Vetter fairing. Doesn't run but still a cool old bike. I had a 1974 Harley Sprint that I was fixing up and I gave it to my nephew who has put a ton into it so that was a good idea to give it to him. I would have never got it done. Any way I have to go out and check the Chernobyl. Found a little bud rot yesterday on it so I need to really watch it. It's not even close to finished. It sure would be nice to get another week or so. It Freetheweed day so everyone lets get stone.

I was told years ago, never call yourself a biker. I am a motorcycle enthusiast. My BSA is an itsa bitsa...71 oif with a weld on hardtail, 67 hornet motor with a Nourish crank, SRM flowed head. Then there's my triton, velocette, norton, AJS, and my vincent. I have sold the harleys, but do have a buell.

I was told years ago, never call yourself a biker. I am a motorcycle enthusiast. My BSA is an itsa bitsa...71 oif with a weld on hardtail, 67 hornet motor with a Nourish crank, SRM flowed head. Then there's my triton, velocette, norton, AJS, and my vincent. I have sold the harleys, but do have a buell.

Very nice umbra. You have a nice collection. That Beeser sound really cool. Happy days.

Bunch of Old pot growing bikers -- I knew it !-- don't know much about bikes except!-- put me on a little street/dirt bike -- it takes more than 2 Po-Po patrols to catch me !-- proved that already !

Had several dirt bikes through the years. First 2 wheeler was a Cushman scooter, late 50`s early 60`s. Then 3 wheelers, had 3 of those. Absolute blast, if you took the time to learn how to ride `em. Bought a new `96 Harley Dyna Convertible. Sold it when I moved up here and bought 4 wheelers.

Wow!! umbra, thats cool.

Beemer, those CB 350's have become very collectable.

I'm down to just a few...KTM 450 for the dirt.....ride it every week.
1977 Honda CB550.....love the whine of single overhead cam 4's.
1998 Harley super glide....when I wanna feel the rumble.

Never had nothing but small riceburners !-- no way I was gonna out run anything on an open road !-- forest and swamps that I know well -- I'm gonna play U till I get tired and leave ! U in a car U can't do how I do ! They tried to ambush me same time next week !-- good times !!!

Don't remember telling about when I went to jail !--- I was in the wrong place at the wrong time -- still got a black eye, busted lip and bruised wrists -- when they realized I was guilty of nothing and knew nothing - just another innocent motorist -- I had to pay $7 to be released !

Good morning weed all you old farts. Two wheeler were part of my life for a long time also. Started out with a Cushman Road King and then a BSA Lighting, on to a few dirt bikes and then a FLHS and on to Beemers. Right now I only have an old 1972 CB350 with a Vetter fairing. Doesn't run but still a cool old bike. I had a 1974 Harley Sprint that I was fixing up and I gave it to my nephew who has put a ton into it so that was a good idea to give it to him. I would have never got it done. Any way I have to go out and check the Chernobyl. Found a little bud rot yesterday on it so I need to really watch it. It's not even close to finished. It sure would be nice to get another week or so. It Freetheweed day so everyone lets get stone.

Chernobyl 60 % sativa mine not close either. but that is why I put both in the greenhouse. Mr B cut that bud rot out and watch. I had one bud that got the rot on the critical kush. I cut below it and the next bud down never got it. that was at least 2 weeks ago. I just harvested her and all was good. But my Chernobyl are far off. but frosty.

I have 2 2 wheelers 1970 Honda 70 trail with the big tires. I call it my clown bike. And a 1988 Honda trail 110. Less than 2000 miles on both. I took them to the Honda dealer for tune-ups and the owner really wanted to buy them. then there's my quad. I could not go hunting with her.

bozzo,
If ya feel like it, bring your quad, your wife and come on up hunting.

Hippie,
Don`t recall if you deer hunt or not. Anyway bring your wife and come hunting.

Yoop - things get complicated real quick when U trying to grow males and females and do veg. and bloom on both ! My little Widow boy is dying !- he's given his last !- got a test tube of 6 month old widow pollen in the fridge !-- don't think it is still viable though !-- at least with aero I can just pop a plant out the box and take it to a male in bloom and just slap him around some with it !-- still don't know optimum time to pollenate a female !- but I'm learning ! Got a frosted black Mindbender in my sights !

Christmas B coming soon !- been making my wish list !-- I want a pack of Mr. Nice -- White Rhino seed and the best Black Dawg I can find !-- I shouldn't B.S. my friends -- there's no complicated breeding and back breeding to breed my frosted black ! She's in the first cross !! One hundred seed from that cross should produce several ! Remember I'm not after a new variety !-- just that one female freak !

When you say female freak, it harkens me back to Sherwood Forest days............

Yoop, thanks for the invite, but I doubt my back would make the trip this year. Sure would be fun, though. Might even shoot a deer by accident.
Where you gonna find a deer blind big enough for Bozzo?:)

did somebody say bike? 2004 v92 victory. i still have a 77 ironhead and a 82 gl1100 too.
255216_2946757688389_2091610521_n_zps0cbdf568.jpg

how is everybody tonight? i hope all are well. my tremors have gave me a hard time today, so it was a long day at work. when they kick in i don't want to be anywhere and really don't want to be at work. they have calmed some to the point i can almost stand myself, i really think a good toke would help but i still can't. i'll see yall in the morning. peace

Sorry giggy. Are you having to take a test or something? Does pot help tremors? Peace to you guy.

I sure like me some steak and baked potato.

Umm Umm

Follow that up with some Instant Cookies and it's a good day.

Man you guys are old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back