Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, Old Farts. Another dull and dreary day here, but a little weed will brighten it up a bit.

Yoop! I see they're having a "growers cup" up in your neck of the woods with a thousand green backs for the big prize. Check 'em out at www.upgrowerscup.com. Too far for my spine to put up with, but might be a giggle for you if it's close enough.

Good morning boys,

Nice pic's up there Umbra. I am so happy for you that you made that huge move and there you are in heaven. Makes me smile, as does the purple flowers. yum.

I read a book about cleaning up the house? Might be a big mistake! Mr rb is happy, he has always been a neat freak...Our house looks ok when you come in, but hidden in every closet is crap that is going away this spring!

I am smoking some great purple haze, almost gone, and the purple haze seeds haven't popped yet... hmm
I hope you guys have a good thursday!

thank you for the info about the lights. Ston, can i adopt you?

Rose: Mine was G13 Labs - Purple Haze. Screwed right from the beginning :(

Hey Rose if U happy and Mr. RB is happy what's the problem ?-- A good spring cleaning requires that I be chemically motivated ! Got lots of yard work to do but weather gonna be nasty -- can't do it today ! - Hooper I married the notorious RWS in Jacksonville ! I think I'm officially banned from upper east Texas ! They don't like me up there !-- Probably was the war with the Pentacostal cult !-- Someone who couldn't be controlled by guilt was new to them !-- We came home from Dallas to find our home burned to the ground !- That's when we moved to the swamp in Hammond La.-- We seem to face a disaster every decade or so and it is past due !

Good morning OFC. Missed the morning ritual, again, but I always make up for it. Taking a ride on the Ghost Train as I type this. Wife is doing better, slight improvement each day. Have contacted an attorney concerning her situation, awaiting their decision on whether to take her case or not. IMO it`s just about a slam dunk. Never sued anyone or been sued before. Gotta get a refill.

Morning, Old Farts. Another dull and dreary day here, but a little weed will brighten it up a bit.

Yoop! I see they're having a "growers cup" up in your neck of the woods with a thousand green backs for the big prize. Check 'em out at www.upgrowerscup.com. Too far for my spine to put up with, but might be a giggle for you if it's close enough.

Thanks for the heads up, did not know anything about it. Gonna check it out though. Later.

Where do you Guys get your Bongs, Water Pipes Etc.

I'm looking for something made of Glass.

We must have a glass blower within this knowledgeable group of MJ humpers

Keef, i hope your disasters are over now.

i laughed out loud at this "A good spring cleaning requires that I be chemically motivated".

The haze is helping. This isn't really called purple haze, it is 420 benny's cross and it is fabulous. Those seeds better pop today..The real name is LBH x BD8 And i will be cloning her and if i get a boy, we might makes some more of these seeds to share... I like it better than satori. If you want to know what those initials are... Lemon something haze xblack dahlia.... Ok, i just looked up Benny's discription:

Howdy , that black goodness is LBH x BD8. That translates to Super Lemon Haze crossed with Black Dahlia pollen. That gives us LBH. I got two sweet female phenos of LBH, #2 and #4. #4 is the fatter budded one. I hit her with the black pheno of Black Dahlia, my #8. Almost jet black flowers. My plan was to have purple flowers with a lemony smell and the potency of the SLH.

Every seed i have had from his is good. He is a great breeder/pollen chucker. He needs your good thoughts right now, he is fighting for his life with brain cancer. He is treating it with RSO from his own meds... awesome... He needs to live to make more fabulous genetics. So send out good wishes to Benny for me please.

Morning OFC. Lots of coffee but no wake n bake. That will have to wait until the weekend. Too much to do today and tomorrow.

He is a great breeder/pollen chucker. He needs your good thoughts right now, he is fighting for his life with brain cancer. He is treating it with RSO from his own meds... awesome... He needs to live to make more fabulous genetics. So send out good wishes to Benny for me please.

Morning OFC, Rose sending out good wishes for Benny. Time to smoke a bowl, is any1 up for a mid day smoke?

Where do you Guys get your Bongs, Water Pipes Etc.

I'm looking for something made of Glass.

We must have a glass blower within this knowledgeable group of MJ humpers

Try pipesdaddy. Cheapest I`ve found.

Kraven, i will join you... I am having trouble getting moving this morning.. the trainer may kill me.. or vice versa..lol

Tap-- I order anything I need on line !-- Buy papers by the box not the pack so I don't have to buy them local !- Bong leaks and I need a new one !- bought it on line ! -- Sometimes U gotta follow fate !- I'm still finding seed from the T.E. male on my pink line Widow !-- After I see if they germ and find what I want - I'll have no use for the rest of the seed might not be but 2 dozen but I'll share them with others !- Hopefully - this round I'll get more - I also used the T.E. pollen I had left my T.E. Queen and hope for some F-2 T.E. seed to share ! -- Still hoping for some seed from my black line Widow - The first round the few seed I did get were deformed ! Confirmed to me that she a freak ! I WILL breed her to the T.E. whether she likes it or not ! Then the Dawg - then SAM ! Then SAM and the Dawg on my T.E. Queen !- There will be a monster in there and I'll find it !

Proud dad moment, me to my 8yr old "why don't you want to be an adult?" Her "It's a trap!" :D On to the Thursday grind. And heck yeah you can adopt me Rose! Family functions would be awesome! Haha

Every year people come to the beach to set off fireworks - the dogs go crazy and 3 out of the last 5 year's they've set the dunes on fire there's only one street between me and the wild part of the island ! Get stoned , sit out back and watch the light show and watch for fire !-- --Rose as for disasters -- I learn !- The aftermath of Katrina was a wake up !- We had an influx of strangers and then the storm hit!-- No way in or out for two weeks and no power !-- The two most important items I would recommend over normal precautions is a pump 12ga. and a night vision device ! It gets pitch black after dark !- Everyone knows the sound of a pump gun being cycled but U can't see squat - Some people became animals -Taking what they wanted from the weak ! They didn't take from me !

The two most important items I would recommend over normal precautions is a pump 12ga. and a night vision device ! It gets pitch black after dark !- Everyone knows the sound of a pump gun being cycled but U can't see squat - Some people became animals -Taking what they wanted from the weak ! They didn't take from me !

Yup, if you ease in here on me, your gonna be in a pickle.

Post disaster was worse than the storm !-- Two weeks in a church group made it in with supplies !- I wouldn't have traded those two bags of ice for their weight in gold !- Saw a three way fight at the Home Depot for a generator !- Serious fur ball fight ! --- I ran a lamp , radio and fan off my car battery with and inverter for two weeks !- run the battery Down - jump it off the other one and switch to it while charging the other ! No communication with the outside world !- Last thing we heard was that New Orleans had dodged the bullet ! When I finally climb on the house and hooked up the old antenna to a small T.V. - We saw what had happened and just watched the fuzzy picture while we cried !- There was nothing we could say !

My Ruger 44 magnum pump will make you think twice, just have to be a little more accurate. Try me. I will protect me and mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back