Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex's evil turned to cancer and killed her !-- Hey Dog - I just can't see me walking into the cop shop and asking where to renew my mmj card !-- What happens in the free states if U get caught in possession without a mmj card ?-- I know what happens in the south !

Here in Maine they confiscate, then, depending on your attitude........they can
scold you
warn you
issue a summons
take you to jail
shoot you and say you resisted arrest

Stay safe down there DD and Keef and WH, are you by the water?... Hope it isn't too hurricaney.

A ONE GALLON aerocloner ?-- Mane I run 10 gallons of nute solution in each of my big bloom boxes !-- Dog DO NOT get a one gallon cloner !-- Umbra that had to run too hot !-- Above 80 and U get white slime !--I been wondering how they keep the temp down in a cloner like Kraven got !-- I use a pump with a filter and have no sprayer clogging !-- Rose -- We good !-- The wind been blowing on shore for days and pushing water into the bay !--low lying areas are already flooded !-- We got experience with storms !

Y.D. I lived in Morgan City La. worked in the gulf we had all kinds of hurricane parties..
Couple times ran up river to N.O. rafted up with more boats & the fun began...

During Katrina when the earth was shaking and the wind screaming it was night time !-- My wife said -- I'm scared !-- I told her that made 2 of us !-- When the sun came up -- there was nothing to celebrate -- except still being alive !- No hurricane party here !-- Even the weather reports be causing flashbacks!

I just do it with rockwool and dip n gro. 99% success rate.
I've had good luck with rock wool, especially when starting seeds. Usually, I just do clones in little plastic cups full of vermiculate with holes punched in the bottom, standing in a shallow tray of water.

Thank you all for the kind words. Ole Rodan broke our deal. If she'd made it to 80, I wouldn't have had to bury her. I did worry about what would happen to her after I was gone, though.

It blind-sided me big time. She was happy, healthy, and still mooching 2AM snacks off of me when I raided the kitchen. Only thing I can figure is that it was a heart attack. If so, I hope it was quick and painless.

She was one of the last Blue & Gold Macaws to come out of Brazil before the export ban. She was wild caught and deathly afraid of people, especially their hands. I tamed her down over a year by offering her a peanut held in my lips. She remembered mama feeding her that way. Pretty soon, I could hold one in my fingers as long as they were close to my face and she'd take 'em. After that, she'd eat out of my palm if it was something she wanted.

She loved bacon, French fries, chicken (she wouldn't touch chicken for the first ten years or so), and any flavor of cookie or cracker you offered. I never over did it with the treats, but she'd let you know when she wanted one.

Found myself aimlessly wandering around in the driveway today with my face leaking. Came out of it when I noticed the pup following my every move. Sat down on the concrete and he licked my face clean. Came to the quick realization that life is for the living. Also had to grin when I though of all the fish, cats, dogs, birds, and snakes that Rodan had seen come and go over the last 40 years.

Wow Sorry Hippie 40 yrs...
Yo Keef, didn't mean to be bringing back bad ****
Take care down there... these storms just seem to be gettin bigger all the time or what?

Not your fault Cane !-- I would probably still be in bed feeling sorry for myself if the aftermath of Katrina hadn't forced me to get up and function !-- I might be a brain damaged cripple but in the aftermath of Katrina -- I got up and I was tested and found worthy ! -- Hippie wish there was something I could say that would help !--

Morning O.F.C. ! What's up Hoss ? -- Hope Hopper checks in this morning he been getting hammered from the storm ! I guess fall is really here it is 68 degrees out there !-- High of 83 or so !-- Big rain be here early afternoon !--its flooding lots of places in the area already !--My plan today is to get high and watch the rain !--

Morning ofc. Glad you doing OK keef. Been watching some videos of the storm on YouTube. Wow. Wind just takes the leaves of the Palm trees. Not my cup of tea. Hang in there!

Morning Dog !-- It's half mile to the gulf one way and half mile to the bay the other way !-- Long as we stay home we good just lots of rain ! --

Morning all, headed up to see the ol hippy, says he has a few choice cuts for me today. Coffee in one hand a j on my lips and headed out the door.

Good morning OFC. Got Texas hold em tourney tonight. I won the last one. went all in with a jack and a nine. opp had a ace/queen. pulled a nine on last card for a pair. he was pissed off. hope the luck hold out.

Morning All.....Slept in, nice, Got to roll a fatty,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back