Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are cool looking Led lights.

Thanks WH, I appreciate the kind words. :farm:

I can't take a good pic !

I see the fire from here brother. Keef there is tons you can teach me, I don't view it as a race or competition, we are just both maximizing our grow environments using different methods to get the results we are after. ;)

I've had thunderheads today, no rain yet. Nice and hot. Good ole sticky Georgia summer. Fixing o take me a nap. Weather like his, we don't leave the house till dark. Cooler then.

I know that's true Dala but U guys got an established grow ideas !-- I just crammed 2 more plants in that bloom box !--- I'm still figuring out how I want to set up a permanent grow system !-- I'm flying by the seat of my pants !-- It will all come together but not by tommorrow! -- Helping D.D. with her Wake and Bake-- last shift this week !-- We gonna get some seed wet this week !

This sorta sums it up.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc[/ame]

I watched it Dala --- I was raised in a white racist household !-- It was not easy to shed all that baggage but I learned a new way thanks to the U.S. Army !--- I had my a** beat more than once in that journey !---Some things are just not acceptable !---I didn't know what those things were !--

Oh and Harry J. Anslinger and those Reefer Madness type films were true as the bible itself !

Guess it's late...Dala,Keef... Some fine looking flowers you have there....And Thank you Dala...I am a firm believer that.."All lives matter "....
Think I need to go see the Doc...been off one of my medications for a while now...Things are getting a little bit strange..confusing, scary .:confused2:.....the M.J. has replaced a couple meds..mainly for sleep, Anxiety and Pain.
But I seen something again.....F***...:48:
To think that a few years ago I was running an engine room on ship's...W..T..F. Happen.
Thanks for listening my friends....I really wanted to get off that Med...

Cane, did you go off a med that needs to be gone off slowly? Are you ok? You are ok. I know you are. Love ya Cane.

Good morning peeps,
THG is in the house... sleeping like she should be at 5 am. We have had some laughs and a good time.

Cane, did you go off a med that needs to be gone off slowly? Are you ok? You are ok. I know you are. Love ya Cane.

Good morning peeps,
THG is in the house... sleeping like she should be at 5 am. We have had some laughs and a good time.

Tell THG to get up,,,time for coffee and a bowl. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C. !
Cane U never started eating weed regularly did U ? --- Not sure what med U want off but if your not taking about 2 doses of caps a day U not even getting all the benefits !-- But some drugs M.J Just can't replace like insulin !-- Cuz U got to take the caps regularly to even know what weed can do !-- Smoking is nice but there's so much more benefit to eating it !

WH, i gave her a hug for you and she said she wished you and your wife were here.

WH, i gave her a hug for you and she said she wished you and your wife were here.

Cool,,,just dont tell my Wife i was with two women getting hugs,,,lol
Yeah my Wife would love to visit you girls. She is a Pothead just like yall. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Better now !--So what's on the schedule today besides staying lit !--- I was cruising the site the other day and someone said never work in the grow room lit !-- I just laughed and laughed !-- I'm always lit !--Is weed post to grow itself !-- I enjoy pharming most when I'm lit !

Good morning peeps,

Good morning OFC....Rose I will be alright..just bummed out some..the drug that I was on was one of my antiphycotics ..I did ween off it and ,it has been awhile..just that when you take some of these drugs everything is flat emotions ect. Needed to try to get off it...
Anyway ,at least I have recognized what is going on and we can work with it....will make an appointment tomorrow morning..my wife is worried....it was pretty bad for a couple years
Keef I haven't been eating weed yet...but weed independence is coming soon...
Right now I am going to drag my a $$out of bed and puff one........love you too Rose ,you and THG have a great visit ...So cool you two girls getting together....:48:

Cane I understand !-- I can't always take caps everyday either and it is a struggle and I have stooped to decarbing brick and making caps !---Takes more and it doesn't help as much as good trim !-- 2 doses of good trim a day and I'm almost like a normal person !--- The worse part of my injury is hard to describe ---We got the natural " emotional filter" -- Allows U function thru an emotional situation! --I had a good one !--20 years of E.R and O.R. --I seen some horrors but I could blunt the emotions and work !--After my fall --It was gone !--- I could feel too much and I couldn't stop it !--- Eating weed allows me to blunt it some !-- So Cane this is something U NEED to do !-- I know the antipsychotics--I'm pretty sure 2 doses a day regularly will remove the need for that drug !-- Still gonna have crisis but things will be better but for own go see the doc !

Thanks Bud...Yep I will see the Doc...So some good trim is what you cap up? Sounds like we are floating around in somewhat the same boat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back