Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Rose I just remembered Keef talking about getting the ofc together for a party and you said anywhere but Arizona but the wife's parents live here and they did collect enough signatures for full legalazation for the November ballot..At least they have medical here now.,Way more then my state.Morning everyone...

Just stay out of Judge Joe's jail !-- He houses prisoners in tent and makes them wear pink underwear and socks !--

Give it a try and good luck Mossy !-- Grow some monsters !---- U have any grow questions? ----I know some people who grow !

I love my State,,,just hate their Marijuana Laws. And right now im hating this freaking heat. Lol

Took the words right out of my mouth. I absolutely love Georgia. Some of the laws?? Not so much.

I've lived in a few different states and we got a beautiful country here !--- I was born and raised in East Texas like Giggy !-- We here because D.D. always wanted to live at the beach and Katrina happened to the swamp so we had to decide --Sand or mud ? -- She found a local hospital here and we come up out the swamp !-- No matter where U live stuff can happen --West coast got earthquakes -- Plains got tornados -- East Coast ? -- Who knows ? -- Down on the 3rd coast we got Hurricanes !-- Prime year for them this year !--Gulf water temp at 85 ish !-- Small storm could blow up and wipe us out !-- We won't be here !--but we know it can Wipe out our home !-- It would be a pain to rebuild but know we can !-- I bug out with D.D. 4 dogs and a fist full of clones --We would start over !--What else U gonna do ?

Let me explain why I have to smoke a lot of weed !-- I was going to get a new charging cord for my phone !--Opened the garage door and the left rear tire is flat !--Got the little air compressor out and We good !-- Got to the store and my debit card was rejected !-- I KNOW they be money in account! -- Remembered I had a new card at home !---I told him --I told be back !-- Came home and activated this new "chip" card with 5% battery left !--- Went back to the store and told the clerk --Give me my cord !-- I don't even know what a chip card is so !--I get the kindergarten instruction on how to use it while people wait !-- Got my Frickin phone charger !-- Bastids !-- I could have done that straight without shooting something or somebody !--Now I need to re-up !

We better get high......:48:

By: WCTV Eyewitness News

July 20, 2016

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) -- A Tallahassee medical marijuana dispensary is the first in the state of Florida to receive authorization from the Florida Department of Health.
Trulieve dispensary says it will open next week and begin sales, becoming the first dispensary in the state of Florida to open its doors.
The company has a press conference scheduled for its location at 800 Capital Circle SE next Tuesday at 2 p.m.
“We are happy to announce that we have passed all inspections — from growing and processing to dispensing — and are the very first medical cannabis provider in the state to receive these formal authorizations. And we are most excited to get this much anticipated medicine to the patients of Florida,” said Trulieve CEO Kim Rivers.
Trulieve will have low-THC cannabis available for statewide delivery immediately, the company says. Medical marijuana with higher levels of THC is expected to be available in August.

Nice Way to go Fla.....:aok:

I know that right !-- Cane I just don't understand that wilderness stuff !-- Last time we camped out at the beach D.D. tripped on a tent rope and it was funny and I did get in trouble for laughing but I was really high !--I grew up doing that stuff !--Went to some of the army's survival schools !-- That's survival stuff !--I don't do that for fun !-- I was in full survival mode after Katrina !-- Everyday we did something to improve our situation !-- By the time they got to us we were doing just fine !-- Don't mean I was having fun on an adventure though !--The 2 bags of ice I snagged when they made it in was priceless !--

I ain't falling for it Hopper !-- U know I'll have to come look at the replies eventually ? --- Dam U Hopper !

Thanks Cane, I thought it was worth mentioning, It seems they passed the law in 2014 and now in July of 2016 it is finally beginning to operate. It is a start for Floridians. I believe they have a vote for a much more aggressive amendment to the Constitution in November. So my thought is the timing seems interesting, and so does the location, this could be an anti mmj salvo in disguise. If things don't go well, this can be presented to the voters in South Florida many different ways, and that's where the bulk of Florida's population resides. I still don't know why they picked Tallahassee for the first outlet for legal medicine since the few cases that have been approved for use are all in Southern Florida? My only thought is they can see the writing on the wall and that the people are going to pass a much more patient friendly law come November, so they are just getting in place because they see the Colorado Model and how well it works. Imagine the state revenue a "Spring Break" with legal weed would bring in. Instead of running to another state that's legal, I chose to live here and have invested heavily both monetarily and with my time in changing the laws so that all Floridians have the same access to legal mmj like the majority of Americans already do. Peace

Good for you Bro. I loved living in Hudson and New Port Richey Fl. I was 10 min from the gulf and fishing. Loved it. Lived right on the river in New Port Richey.

Go Kraven !-- I started gearing up when Texas had changes on the agenda !--- Come November I'll be in a good place for any change !--- I live in a resort area and there's a beach a half mile away-- - I have to say that the possibilities have not escaped me !--

I pretty much see the writing on the wall !-- They not gonna let me participate in the legal market because I won't have the buy in money which shouldn't be a requirement anyway !---So they make it legal for some to grow and sale and place a big fine on any caught participating in the "Grey Area " !--- If they put at 5 or 10 thousand dollar fine on any exercising the freedom of the open market !-- I will put the fine money up and do what I'm gonna do anyway !-- Still gotta catch me and I'm not gonna make it easy !--

So I'm stoned and yakkity! -- What else I saw written on the wall is they gonna ban smoking weed in public places !-- They gonna need my hash oil cartridges for public use and maybe some bud for later !--I'll have that too !--- I done this back in the day !--I know how to insulate myself !-- I'm not allowed to do that right now !--Not by the law !-- but by D.D.! --It's just that I spent a lot money on weed over the years and I'd like some of it back !

I am changing my stance on not liking texas...too many of you guys are from there, it can't be as bad as I think.
I forgot I didn't like az..lol it is all politics with me. I am starting over, i like all states but idaho.

I would love to see Georgia..

Keef, she is looking pretty damn sexy. The color is coming thru. Nice job my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back