Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC, Off to work, Gonna cook up 5 18 wheeler of Tater in 8 hr today. See ya tonight when I need a bowl.

Morning O.F.C...Hasn't the moon been beautiful?
Had a clear Cold night almost like daylight outside...
................:48:...........

Smoke ya a tater 'for you cook all them other taters.

Morning everyone on my big move left the far north heading to Arizona 2000 mi. Heading threw Texas today to New Mexico just going to follow the Keefinstin giant plants threw Texas stand them up tall buddy so I can find my way.Peace everyone.Hi DD we'll wave as we go by.:)

Good morning everyone hope everyone's off to a good start this morning

So I'm going to be switching these girls over to their new room today

179e0cde9d2ff48e682899f17b35652b.jpg

Pretty excited thanks to Keef and Umbra looks like I'm going to have a little bit of a selection going on let me tell you these little girls are sure like in this new LED light

777edc3c27676d41d74576a919d4cce6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning ofc

Mossy, good luck on your trip. good for you.. have some fun too.

Yes, joe, mojo for you and the seeds.

Cane, good morning.. weedhopper... hey

I just smoked the wrong pot.... thought i rolled a joint of sativa, but no, it was from bud's nordle... oh oh... body is jello, how am i going to go to the trainer? smoke some sativa stat...

so far its a 3-bean salad... hoping for a 4th to join

(cheeselicous, utopia Hase, Kushage, and one I cant remember right now)

EDIT: Critical Jack was the 4th

:48:

Good luck with the new beans Joe

Morning O.F.C. !-- Let me try this again !-- Sorry if I offended anyone !-- I'm a passionate man !--
I'm also in trouble again !-- I kilt the lawnmower !-- It will not be frustrating anyone else ever again !-- It didn't help any-- but --I didn't shoot it !---I used a pick axe !-- I'm getting better now !--I think I just needed a outlet for my frustration and a new lawnmower apparently !-- Felt Good !

Keef,,just hang on to that lawnmower and use it for an outlet. Lol
Do not beat up your computer. :48:

I got babies too !--
See that GDP-X-B.R. ? --Took me awhile but I got one !-- I'm not sure if it was 4 or 5 attempts to get the one plant !-- If it's a male --Cane I send U some pollen since U got a beautiful girl !
Second attempt on some of these seed too !-- Trying to germ old seed is a challenge !

View attachment 20161117_095051.jpg

WH, I resemble that picture.. Maybe more coffee? So now I am speedy and jello at the same time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back