Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose !-- D.D. off to East Texas this afternoon so I had to promise to not get into trouble !-- Of any kind !

Bloom -- I be glad when those Bubblicious are finished so I can get some more B.B. --The Nurse and Master Kush and others !

Started 5 gallons of Blueberry Wine !-- The woman likes blueberry or blackberry !--The mother D.D. took that bottle asked if it wasn't stronger than regular wine ? -- Ha!--Maybe a little !

View attachment 20161117_101406.jpg

View attachment 20161117_101508.jpg

I know what you mean Keef I'm having a hell of a time with the skunk But on another note that strawberry rhino is just going crazy I can't believe the roots on the one little one already

Rose i just got back from a 2 mile walk,,,and let me tell you. Walking 2 miles in my neighborhood is like being on trails in the mountains. Hills everywhere. Up and down,up,up,up,and then down ..lol
My wife had me laughing cause she said im building my butt up. I said i have no ***,,but my crack is getting stronger,,,,:rofl:

I probably should have DD. Im a sweaty basterd right now.
On a serious side,,,my Heart feels great. No pain or shortness of breath.

Trying to catch up !--

Cane Best Wishes !--Like Kraven we got no words to make it better !

Who asked about Elev8 seed ? -- I got my GG#4 from them !-- I cloned a mutant limb and maybe I shoulda cloned something more normal !-- So I got a freak GG#4 that has been a pain in the a** !-

OF -- Slide on thru like U invisible !-- I'll distract them !-- You'll still be north of me but come on down !

I be moving a Bubba's Momma and a Purple Haze to bloom today to start sexing them !

Ness --I wasn't upset with U I was just in a rage !-- I'm Sorry !

Hopper I'm not allowed to shoot computers anymore and besides when U kill one in the house with a gun it just make your ears bleed !-- Took my last smart phone out with a 12 gauge in the backyard ! --I'm not to old to learn !-- Didn't make ears bleed again !

That was Mossy coming thru Texas !-- Long , long ways Cuz !-- Probably still be in Texas tommorrow !--Depends on the route !

Yeehaaa steak and eggs with a whoppin side of fried taters and biscuits , washed down with scalding hot black coffee....now that will put barbed wire on your chest. Morning all, Cloudy / Amber everywhere I look ;)

note to self don't work out after smoking nordle. Muscles shaking here.

Kraven, i am hungry, your breakfast sounds good. WH, i am glad you got a new lease on your heart! You gotta good heart.

goodnight now.

Mom passed away this morning,peacefully, with family at her side... God love Her,she has always been an angel .....
...........To Mom ...:48:......

For Mom !-- Would a bowl of hash be acceptable ? -- It's the best I got !

Gonna pour out my lemonade I been trying to ferment and start some more Blackberry !--- Last time I went to the grocery store I bought 10 lbs of blueberries --10 lbs of sugar -- and a box of tampons !-- If they thought I was brewing that should throw them off the trail !

Hey I know different parts of the country call things different names sometimes !-- What ya'll call this ? --A One -Hitter ? --- A Dugout ? -- Loading D.D. up for her run to East Texas !-- Bout a 6-8 hour drive depending on Houston traffic !-- Loaded that one - hitter of her's up with about half fine weed and half keif !-- She be flying low for a couple days !-- Made her some good cannacaps too !

Rose I don't understand why your muscles are shaky !-- Extra Fries never does that to me !

View attachment 20161117_125627.jpg

While I'm posting pics -- U would think I would be disappointed at how these cuts look but that exactly what I should be seeing !-- Zombie Juice killing them all --but just barely !-- Then with repetition finally one lives and is no longer as it was !--

View attachment 20161117_131307.jpg

Keef it was me that asked about Elev8 but after doing some searching around for hours and hours it doesn't seem like he has a very good name just heard a lot about about his genetics

Bud all I know about them is the GG#4 !--- Umbra knows all those breeders !-- Give him an idea about what U looking for and he'll point U in the right direction ! -- I for sure would order from Bohdi or Cannazon !--
I be needing some of that "Frosted Dark Cherry "-- Or whatever Umbra got !--- Keep your eye open for some "Oregon Lemon"-- I'm wanting it !

Hey Umbra -- Pomegranate Wine ? -- Gonna be expensive to make !-- Soon as I get ahead I gotta do it !-- If I can make Watermelon wine why not pomegranate Wine! -- Yeast don't know !

Sorry my friend Mrcane,,,My heart is with you and your family. I am still dealing with the pain,,so i know how you feel. Our Moms are always very special to us and im sure your Mom was very special to you. Hang in there my friend and remember, ,,She will always be with you.

That is true Cane, what WH said, it is so hard to lose our mom's. I am sorry. Much love sent your way. How cool to be married for 70 years.

What up Giggy ?
I wanted to see if someone has a better way of doing what I do !--- When I start a new photo variety I start 4-6 seed !-- The biggest healthiest will make it to bloom first and if it is a girl I get rid everything else from that variety !-- I'm a cloner and if I could easily get an unsexed plant in with a girl and have a big surprise in bloom !-- I don't want that !-- So if this Hoe Berry and Purple Haze I'm sexing are girls then all other HB and PH get trashed !-- Is there another way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back