Hop Latent Viroid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandGrown77

Reaction score
Hey everyone....

I just thought I'd share an interesting vid on this plague.... It cost me a lot of time and money to learn about this....

Hopefully you can avoid it moving forward....

-Islander

Here’s a pic from the lower section of my plant with HLV …
B5B97745-623D-4DAD-A3EB-5ADAC3DC1105.jpeg

And the result of it in my plant (both pics below from the SAME plant) … It was split right up the middle of the plant… One side was normal, the other feeble :
99A97080-757B-409A-A92C-BFF37A68F4AB.jpeg

My room never gets past 82 degrees…. I also have 17ft ceilings… My issue in the above pic turned into the Bud I showed pictures of… But, I agree 100% … Heat stress does cause a similar effect…

-Islander.

@ Hopper....

Speaking of roots.... If you utilize Mycorrhizae .....

I have spent a fair amount of scratch on different brands... It is expensive when you purchase it from the Marijuana companies...But, after trying outside of the industry brands, I found the best product yet. It cost nothing in comparison. I have awesome success with it... I did the side by side and consistency testing... Turned out to be worth my time. (see Wallace WOW). I found it had the most bang for the buck. It had notably better results...

I also located the cheapest price to obtain it... Crappy thing is it's on Amazon...Even though I hate supporting them, it's the cheapest I could find for myself...

I make sure to mix some EM in the transplant water, with a very small amount of fine powdered Myco from Blue Sky Organics (VERY pricey).... The EM supercharges the Myco. I also add a tiny bit of B-1, and grozyme.

Roots are vital, I learned that the hard way in my growing outdoor years... Trying to grow in acidic Cedar swamp death haha

-Islander

Last edited:
TUMI genomics. Make sure to send root tips and petioles for the most accurate results.

Latest posts

Back