How am i doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro

Medical Grow
Reaction score
Started march 20, just asking for some tips or comments on how im doing. Oh btw, they are GDP plants. Ty

Right now, they are vegging under a 600 watt hps light, as i said in a reply a little ways down, in about 2 weeks i am going to be adding a 1000 watt to the beauties. Right now they have a strict time schedule of 18/6. I will have more close up pics of individuals that are my best.

camera pics 045.jpg

camera pics 047.jpg

camera pics 048.jpg

camera pics 052.jpg

Looks like alot of nice plants, going to flower them soon? your going to have a real jungle going.

yes, going to start flowering in 2 weeks.

Looks great. From seed or clone? It's going to be an absolute jungle in there in two weeks. I can't wait to see. You should start a grow journal and give us all the specs. We love to watch them grow. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

started from clones, i will have some close up pics soon. I have 1 that is really like 3. On the picture to the very left with them all, if you look at the 2nd to top right one you can see it.

in about 2 or 3 weeks they will be added a 1000 watt hps light, they are under 600 watt right now, so more to come! keep checking back on my thread for picture updates!

The young ladies look great. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;)

yes, they are looking great! the only thing is, the bottom 5 plants are a bit on the lighter green side, rather the darker rest of them being darker. I have given them cowmag to help, i don't know if I am giving to much nutrients or not giving them enough.

Oh I hate u. Yours look soo good compared to mine lol. Nice work!

Updated pics coming later tonight! Be sure to look.

Ok, here is some new pics, i will post 4 every day after these. Enjoy =)

1st: While they were sleeping =)
2nd: Just to show what the average of them look like
3rd: Top view of 2nd.
4th: My tallest one
Middle: Top view of tallest one
Bottom left: My favorite one!
Bottom right: Top view of my favorite!

camera pics 073.jpg

camera pics 076.jpg

camera pics 096.jpg

camera pics 118.jpg

camera pics 119.jpg

camera pics 105.jpg

camera pics 106.jpg

1. So bushy =)
2. Top view
3. Just an average joe
4. Top view

camera pics 080.jpg

camera pics 081.jpg

camera pics 083.jpg

camera pics 085.jpg

Can you post vids? Once i water them in 3 days, i will have updated pics!

Latest posts

Back