How am i doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more pics

camera pics 092.jpg

camera pics 093.jpg

camera pics 115.jpg

camera pics 116.jpg

Too bad I cant scratch and sniff my monitor :hubba:

more pics coming later today! more of the grow room itself though =P

Looks good, i hate those Lufkin tape measures with all those little measurments. I do construction and they get in the way lol. But anyways GOOD LOOKING!

damn, my pics are too big for the site, right now they have 1.9mb and i need alot less, anyone know how to fix it?

grow room!!!

1. vent sucking in air.
2. vent blowing out air.
3. zip-up door.
4. 10200 BTU a/c.

camera pics 001.jpg

camera pics 002.jpg

camera pics 003.jpg

camera pics 005.jpg

continued....

1. sucks in air from other side, through light, and out other vent.
2. fan in lower left, and light timer.
3. 600 watt hps light and balace.
4. how they look now, shhhh they are sleeping =)

comments greatly appreciated =P

camera pics 009.jpg

camera pics 007.jpg

camera pics 008.jpg

camera pics 010.jpg

babies aren't looking too good =( I had a guy come over that has the mothers and he said they look terrible and i should flower them outside and start new ones. I'm so sad ='(

Here is what i use.

Last pic is a ppm meter.

camera pics 012.jpg

camera pics 013.jpg

camera pics 014.jpg

The ladies are looking great my friend. Nice work so far. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

waiting for them to get a bit more greener before flowering, going to folier spray them tonight or tomorrow so i will have updated pics to show. I'm expecting a good growth during flower because my babies aren't having just a 600 watt hps, but added a 1000 watt hps!! So hopefully a good yield in the end.

Question: My strain is GDP, but was wondering if it's genetics are strong enough to be purple without doing other stuff to them?

Hydro said:
Here is what i use.

Last pic is a ppm meter.

Maybe I am missing something but i only see Canna CoCo A, where is the B?

It is looking like you have a def going on. The first thing i see is a Magnesium def, and also a nitrogen def.

I would get some epsom salts from walmart or where ever and give a feeding of that, and then i would get some vitiman B1 and give them a nice shot of that, next I would give them a nice feeding of your canna nutes, but you need both A & B because this is a 2 part system

never mind I think i saw both A & B in diferent pics, what ppm do you feed them at? I am assuming that you are using a medium of coco coir

yes the single pic is the a, and b is in the group pic, so epsom salt, how much per gallon when i feed?

1 Teaspoon per gallon, and you can foliar feed both the epsom salts and the B1. I would mix up about a teaspoon/gallon and feed the plants but also take a bit of the solution and foliar feed them for quicker results. The damaged leaves MAY not recoup, but to the new growth you will be their hero, lol

Good luck, but trust me they are not even close to being too far gone, you can doctor them back to health in probably under a week.

By the way Granddaddy is great, it should start purpling around the 3-4 week of flower

Ty, i foliared the plants tonight w/o the epsom salt. Can i use it in feeding/watering? I'm hoping they will be that dark green in less then a week so i can start flowering my babies =)

Whats up Hydro. I see the ladies are looking great. Whatever your doing keep it up as we all know it pays off in the end. ;)

yup, you can add it to your feeding, and just give em a light foliar with it too, too get them green'd back up quick I would use the B1 for sure though

Ty, i should be feeding them in 1 or 2 days so i will definitely use the salt and b1.

Latest posts

Back