How can I tell if bud is seeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tds1953

Reaction score
I am in my 7 week of flower almost done had a lot of isues this time my plant are doing great1 becouse of some of you people but my buds look big but funny! I have never seen bud seed! can some one help!

The only seeds that form actually are bud seeds. What happens is a male's pollen sacks (they actually don't produce seeds they produce pollen sacks) dry and open and release pollen into the air, and land on the pistils (hairs) of the female plant. They then are pollinated and seeds form inside the calyxes (the actual bud flower not the hairs of leaves) and they expand when mature and bust open the calyx slowly with time. This is when you see little white seeds non matured. If your sexing a plant for seeds, you wait untill the seed gets big and bursts the calyx. They then look dark in color and sometimes the better seeds have "tiger stripes" on them. Hope this helped :).

Yeah so if there is no male plants you can not make them seed by doing some thing wrong! Thank you!

This will only happen in pretty stressful environments though. What wou will see is the "balls" of the male AND pistils and buds.

Also, if you started with bagseed, you may have started with seed that was produced by a hermie. And (as we all now know) seeds from a hermie are likely to produce hermies.

I looked at the pic of the late hemmi. My bud does look some thing like that so what does that mean i only have 10 days. does this mean it is no good. i do not fell no seed in the bud!!

Latest posts

Back