how can you ID the female seed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I decided to post this in different forum, Hope that helps to get some answer..
I got some seeds, but I didn't want to waste time growing males, I might end up have some males If I find some!

I was wonder if anyone know how to identify the seeds female or male as much as possible? to get more chance to have female plants by get the right sex of seed? please help thank you.

I don't hear but I learn by reading so help me out!!

papabeach1 said:
omg come on!! be serious, are yall serious just look at the tip of seeds? if look like vag? its female? ya mean vag hole or front of vag? if its penus does it look like a stick or mini penus? come on tell me?

The only way to find out if they are male or female is too grow them,but it looks like your post cheered a few of us up.:D

lol!! you guys are some clowns.if we could tell which seeds were male or female,we'd never have to discuss a male ever again.even the feminised seeds have a chance of hermying.i dont care what the seedbanks say,theres no definite way to tell that the "female" wont turn into a "he-she" =)
thanks for the laugh,i needed it.-peace

thanks for all the answers I needs... oh well I'm going back to that way, grem the seeds.. find out the sexes of plants, removing the males... the usually.... again, thank you all for the info I needs, I can not believe the seeds bank can tell if its female or male... those bank of seeds sites is full of craps... I did removed 3 males out of indoor.. got catch up with 3 new plants, germated more seeds for back up, the usually, again thank you everybodoy , I guess I learn what I need to learn and laugh, thanks all.

4-5 yrs ago on OVERGROW, I saw a thread where the author claimed he could tell female from male seeds. However, it didnt work much better than by chance for me, maybe I could get 6 of 10 instead of 5 of 10

okay here it goes, this is updated after I learned and am going to look forward to do these methods, thanks to slowmotto and especially to uncle bud/ mutt thank you very much for the infos I needs. to get more chance of getting females from the seeds, be careful, be critical water it nicely, give them right lights especially to mh lights does help the female ratio to be higher chance to have female, do not under water them. and dont give them not enough lights, all that I checked their links on closed forum that does help, again thank you for all infos I needs... anyone can close this forum nor I can help others with right infos..

Latest posts

Back