How do I keep my plants small?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just cut two biggest top leafs off & it did the trick

when mine shot out quicker than i gun going off (lol) there was 2 bigggest leafs at the top & the rest were tiny leafs so i cut the big leafs off from the main stem to where they seperated out

Y - l

thats kinda like a diagram lolz the Y & l is the stem

o ok i was not thinking i see what your saything i was picturing my flowering plant not a younger plant

lol i like your modo "why sell your're homegrown when you will just end up buying more" when people see my plant and they ask would you sell me and oz. for cheap? i jsut repeat your modo

:) Pruning your nodes, or topping. All the same:)

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
o ok i was not thinking i see what your saything i was picturing my flowering plant not a younger plant

lol i like your modo "why sell your're homegrown when you will just end up buying more" when people see my plant and they ask would you sell me and oz. for cheap? i jsut repeat your modo

haha aint that the truth though :D

Lowryder strains will help you keep your plants short. But if dont want to spend 60 or 70 bucks for 10 beans u could always go with 12 by 12 growth. The idea is to give your plant 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darknes from seed to harvest this will force your plant to go in to flowring in 3 to 4 weeks. With this method your plant will grow only about 18", some strains do grow biger do to genetics be sure to buy plants that grow short to medium. This is also a great way to make seeds fast u wont need as much room light or time. Only think is u wont get more than 30 some grams from one plant, but if u are on budget dont have the money and or room for hps this method is perfect all u will need light proof cab. some cfl's (3000 lummens per squere foot) and a way to move the air. Make sure to grow more plants then your cab can support doing flowering u will loose some plants after flowering starts. Males :(

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 24/7 keeps the plant bushier too because it doesn't have a chance to ''stretch'' . Plants ''stretch'' when searching for light that isn't there. For instance at night. Yes, it grows faster but not exactly better, according to my research and own personal experience. But keep up the good work:cool2:

If your plants are placed under proper lighting conditions they're going to stay short and bushy regardless of lighting cycle. I use the 18/6 method and my plants have 1/2" spaces between nodes. It comes down to having enough lumens. If you have more than enough, you're going to have short stocky plants.

Then if you need to control the plant's growth even more you can top, lst, flower sooner, use bushmaster or another suppliment that stunts vertical growth during flower and promotes bushy growth.

dr chronic.com has biggie little seeds cheap. a short but large bud strain. try it, you'll be amazed of the height as opposed to the bud.

Latest posts

Back