How does this Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like its flowering all ready...and IMO..looks like you need more light...How about some info..lights ..grow area size..soil/hydro nutes used..and is the yellowing just the light? or is there an issue?

Id say your already flowering. It looks like you had some stretch. Lot of distance between nodes you may end up with a bunch smaller buds.

yeah the yellow is just a diff flouro bulb
at this stage can keep using my old veg lights that are the cool white or should i switch to the yellower ones

i can only use florescent because this has to be very low cost

blue spectrum for Veg...and Red spectrum for flower..good luck

Hello Skoomaman :)

That looks an almost pure Sativa.

Do you realise the flowering time of those?

You could be looking at 14-16 weeks of flowering, hell of a long time.

I think your plant looks beautiful, the way it is standing elgant, slim and regal.

But.

There is always a but ;)

You do have her in flower, she is budding, she is stretching and you have nute burn on the ends of the leaves.

If she carries on growing as she is, she will have bud clusters and not a huge cola.

:peace:

holy sht 14 weeks ai ai yai.

About the nute burns i realized that as soon as it started so i stopped giving it my nutes completely for the last month but it is still burning the new leaves.
I have just replanted into a bigger pot so it should really start growing faster now and i have changed the lights to 13/11.
Does misting it really help?

I am going to try to get more lights on there.

and i really have a problem as it is sitting in my closet until i can put outside or even find a place to put it as my original place flopped out.

there is a picture of the outside near my house how long do you think i have to wait untill i can plant outside, i live in ontario.

That sativa girl is stretched out. What sort of dirt do you have her in? If it's one of those pre-nuted soil mixes, that could be your nute burn issue.

Peace and luck.

i have no idea what soil it was i just grabbed it from some bucket in our house.

Latest posts

Back