How long tell auto flowers normally sprout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 Day's ago i put some germinated auto seeds into the growing medium and im just curious how long on average tell they sprout?
I know im just being fidgety cause this is my first grow but i've looked on-line and can't find a direct answer to this question.
Any help is apreciated thank you

I sprouted a roadrunner that took 4 days to get a tap root and took almost a full week to shed it's cap. Just make sure the enviroment stays warm with enough light and you'll be fine!

So you used light during the post germination pre sprouting stage? Cause i've read both keep the light minimum and keep it bright and have been confused on the subject kinda just tossed a coin and went with the light. Right now i got full light with temps ranging from 76-80.

Should be good! I have used light from germ all the way through. for auto's, fem's, and reg's with no losses. Others have had sucsess with dark till it breaks soil. Patience and a good misting everytime you think about it and you'll be fine.

You can't really go wrong either way, light comes into play mainly for Photosynthesis. carbohydrate production using light and chlorophyll, a process by which green plants and other organisms produce simple carbohydrates from carbon dioxide and hydrogen, using energy that chlorophyll or other organic cellular pigments absorb from radiant sources
If your little Guys/girls haven't popped through the soil yet, they're getting all they need to sprout in soil, just be patient. think of soil as their womb and light as mitochondria, they don't need it yet, they're getting nutrition from mom:)

Aldebaran said:
You can't really go wrong either way, light comes into play mainly for Photosynthesis. carbohydrate production using light and chlorophyll, a process by which green plants and other organisms produce simple carbohydrates from carbon dioxide and hydrogen, using energy that chlorophyll or other organic cellular pigments absorb from radiant sources
If your little Guys/girls haven't popped through the soil yet, they're getting all they need to sprout in soil, just be patient. think of soil as their womb and light as mitochondria, they don't need it yet, they're getting nutrition from mom:)
I liked the way you put that.
And thank both of you it's good to know i shouldn't be stressing over them.

Latest posts

Back