how long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
hey everyone a friend of mine got busted for some herb in his car (8th) plus a friends bowl and a blunt. What would happen to him? Jail? how lonh?

depends on the state, check norml.org look for the laws in your state.

50 g or less, misdemeanor charge 6 months in jail most likely probation and $1,000 fine, hope this helps

You think he'll get the 6 months? or just probation or community service?

very very few states lock a man up for an 8th and a bowl on his first offense. in nashville it's a citation and usually results in 16hrs community service. i would'nt worry too much about it.....if he has a lawyer then no way he's doin' time

Alright yea, I know alot of people I've been asking have been telling me that it won't be jail time the worst would be a HUGE fine.

And I know hes getting a lawyer off his buddie so so far hes looking at spending 2500 on just lawyer, we shal see what happens on monday..

dont worry,,,,,probation,drug class's pain in the butt ,no jail,,,,p,l,r

pul ezze.. in NC I had to give cops what i have is too little, like blunt or full bowl, i told cops, its not mine, but you can have it, and put in my record. cops usually let me go.. but in VA, be careful!! eat it if you got to!

Sampson said:
Alright yea, I know alot of people I've been asking have been telling me that it won't be jail time the worst would be a HUGE fine.

And I know hes getting a lawyer off his buddie so so far hes looking at spending 2500 on just lawyer, we shal see what happens on monday..

"$2500 to a mouthpiece".. AND a huge fine...
Nothing like a monster that feeds itself... :(

Hey w.e to do to save your butt lol

well he talked to the attorney and hes going help him out alot. also the kid he was with might be taking the blame for all of it, cause it was his and plus hes a minor and nothing will happen to him really

Well mny friends friend is going be taking the blame so my friend doesn't look at jail time and to help ease other stuff up...but hes still a little worried cause some things his attorny is telling him. I mean is it there job to scare the crap outta you so when they fix things there heros?

Question, the kid who he was with was a minor, now he never got anything when he was at the station (tickets, court summons) and his dad says he never got anything saying if he is getting charged. Does that me the minor kid is off the hook? Or do they send something in the mail?

Reason why I'm asking is because the minor was going to confess that it was his and now my friend is all worried..

Latest posts

Back