How many Lights in a 10x12 room for max yield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you! ill post some pics in a couple days to see if u guys notice a recovery! thanks

2Dog said:
I would love to have some hash plants they are supossed to be awesome...good luck with the clones and seedlings!

Well once all these girls get out of the veg closet ill be popping those seeds and will give ya some cuts, im making a 40 site ez cloner tonight! next time im down in ur area ill let u know and will bring some hash cuts along for the ride! ya im still lokking for that bomb ol purps in the bay, probally going to kens gdp next week cuz i have to work down by oakland!

also heres some pics of the seedlings and the clones from HS, does anyone know wats wrong with the leafs with the blue dream clone, there curling downwards and burnt on the tip! is that heat stress?? no other plant has that problem though! thanks talk to you guys later

new room plants 025.jpg

new room plants 030.jpg

new room plants 032.jpg

new room plants 031.jpg

new room plants 027.jpg

new room plants 026.jpg

new room plants 028.jpg

new room plants 029.jpg

wat do u guys thinks up with these leafs, more nutes or nute burn??

indo that went outdo 024.jpg

indo that went outdo 029.jpg

well it was a nute build up in the soil, i figured it out a couple weeks ago but forgot to update on this thread!!! the ppm of the run off using plain water was 3800 ppm in one and 2800 in anmother and some others were 1200! i flushed all of them with phed water last night so well see how they get here in the next few days, they should recover nicely!! also i flushed with 8.2 ph tap water a week ago and it messed them up a little so last night i flushed with 6.6 tap water!!! i didnt realize ph was so important but i do know now!!!!

What on earth has happened to those poor plants in "newroomplants026.jpg" ?
Have you been picking the leaves off them?

those are seeds that have stretched and all of the older leafs have died off!!!! i have transplanted them and moved them closer to the light, there gonna get there first feeding in a couple days

well its 90% DONE! except i scratched the 6 600s and instead went with 4 600's and a 1000 watter! but my 1000 water is in use in the tent and will be hung up in the room in a few weeks when the time is right! ill have some pics for you guys tonight of some of the ladies that got deposited in there and have had 36 hours of dark!!! ill take some pics when the lgihts turn on!!! i still have to fill the other tray but am waiting 2 weeks! i might make a new journal but not sure, wat u guys thnik, this is gone be a fun one and there will be plenty of pics and vids! 3rd time is a charm hopefully, we'll see...... check in later guys

pics will be up around 9

Doing the dark thing huh? Round three should see changes. Nute schedule, pest regime, lighting and ventilation. I am expecting big buds.

ya i figured i would try the dark thing that everyone talks about, i want to see for my self! ya its my 3rd time hopefully all goes well!!! i went from the 1000 to the 4 600;s and 1000 so we'll see how it turns out, as for the ventalation i got a 8inch vortex exhausting as well as pulling from outside through the wall with a 6" filter!!! temps should be around 70 - 75 max!! as for the pest regime im spraying with something different every 2 - 3 days!!! i hope this all goes well , ithink i know enough now this run!!!

Latest posts

Back