how many waters per day ebb flow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I just started running a titan ebb and flow set up a few days ago. I started a few clones and my plants are looking sort of droopy, not horrible but not perky like normal. My lights are on 24 and i water every 3 hours (6 per day). I dont know if i am overwatering or what, they dont look like a wilting type droop from underwatering. They are very young clones though so i dont know of their root system is not robust enough to handle very much water. Should i reduce to 4 times a day?

Lots of questions on this one. pH, feeding schedule, temps, humidity, medium. If all thats normal and functioning properly 6 times a day seems a bit much for lil ladies.

Also, are they in rockwool? do you have a strong aerator pump bubbling your rez good? Are you feeding them yet? How old is very young? :)

If you keep aeration high for the res (assuming ph/concentrations are correct) you cannot water too much. If you have a time where your water was to get a little stagnant... especially in younger plants you could be watering too much. Also... it depends on how long it take for the water to drain back out of the system... or perhaps it can sit somewhere and build up? pics or a better description is needed.

Latest posts

Back