How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I am not sure if this thread has been beaten to death already, but I was wondering because I quit like 3 weeks ago after smoking a couple of bowls a day for like 2 years. It kinda sapped away all my ambition, made me super lazy and helped me forget so much in the short term lol. I have also noticed that my dreams are freakin VIVID like crazy. It's like I am on the verge of lucid dreaming and I can fully remember my dreams in super color. It kind of bugs me out.

But yea, on average how much do you guys smoke a day? and have you noticed any adverse affects on that it has on your life? Just wondering. I plan on smoking again in really moderate amounts after my grow which should be around the end of January. I am probably going to get super zooted.

If i have nothing to do that day i can easily go threw a quarter oz.
Normally i stick close to 3-4 grams.
Last year at this time i was going threw an oz every 2 or 3 days.
I moved to california and the bud seems to be way better here.

It really depends on the day and what activities are planned ;) but I'd say on average about a g or two of dank. Much much more when I've got nothing to do or if it's just reggie, but much less when I just have a smoke after work to relax...

:bong:

ya know, it seems like the more I have around, the less I smoke. Maybe 1-2 grams a day of my own.. It dont take much of this;)

Man you guys already got me beat. I'd smoke a couple or so bowls a day but very close to a gram would last me about a week, maybe a bit less.

night501 said:
If i have nothing to do that day i can easily go threw a quarter oz.
Normally i stick close to 3-4 grams.
Last year at this time i was going threw an oz every 2 or 3 days.
I moved to california and the bud seems to be way better here.
I'm guessing you smoke blunts like mad? Do you smoke cigarettes as well? Some people just like to have smoke in their lungs. I am also assuming these ounces you smoked were reggies?

mrs. st00ner said:
It really depends on the day and what activities are planned ;) but I'd say on average about a g or two of dank. Much much more when I've got nothing to do or if it's just reggie, but much less when I just have a smoke after work to relax...
That seems reasonable. Has this been consistent for years? A person is only going to get as high as they will after sever puffs, so I believe inordinate amounts is just a waste of weed.

TURKEYNECK said:
ya know, it seems like the more I have around, the less I smoke. Maybe 1-2 grams a day of my own.. It dont take much of this;)
LoL.. I completely feel you on this. However, I think the only time I ever really smoked grams of weed was back when I was in college and that only at certain times.

On average, about two or three bowls a night. Every now and then I'll throw a J in.

Hitman said:
On average, about two or three bowls a night. Every now and then I'll throw a J in.

That is like me. I threw in a pinner now and again just for the taste.

It's hard to calculate how much I smoke. I am not a heavy user tho. Luckily my tolerance is still a little low. I can take about 7 hits from my pipe and be good to go for a bit. :p

i cant my finger on exactly how much i get through but i can safely say that the fisrt and last joints are always the best.theres nothing better than getting up real early in the morning and slowing toking a bad boy while you plan your day out with army precision only to forget it all by the time the roach is burning ya lips..PEACE LOVE UNDERSTANDING:)

well for me in the summer time i can range from anywhere between a quarter-half o every 3 days, but during the school year i am much more conservative ranging from about 2-3g a day usually.. that is excluding weekends lol college will do that to you lol.

well it all depends my own bud ,,,about 1/2 oz ,,,street weed about an 1oz :peace:
i dont like couch lock ,,i like the body and active buzz so it dont interfer with my day 2day jobs/chores :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
well it all depends my own bud ,,,about 1/2 oz ,,,street weed about an 1oz :peace:
i dont like couch lock ,,i like the body and active buzz so it dont interfer with my day 2day jobs/chores :peace:

Seems like all you can get around where I am is couch lock. I think that is where the problem with me lay. This is why I am growing again so I can harvest when I feel it is right.

omnigr33n said:
Seems like all you can get around where I am is couch lock. I think that is where the problem with me lay. This is why I am growing again so I can harvest when I feel it is right.

yep ,,,excellent idea ,,,and couchlock makes me feel groggy the next day with no energy to do anything ,,,:peace:

well this time last year i smoked alot less maybe a 1/4 a week. now its like a 1/2 a week. if its that brown commercial weed its easily double that or more.

i try to smoke all i grow,lol just kidding.i give lots away.i usually burn a vape full in the morning,then roll a pinner and take a couple tokes about every couple hrs.depends on the day and who i'm with also.somedays i do not smoke at all.

andy52 said:
i try to smoke all i grow,lol just kidding.i give lots away.i usually burn a vape full in the morning,then roll a pinner and take a couple tokes about every couple hrs.depends on the day and who i'm with also.somedays i do not smoke at all.

Pretty much what I do - now that I grow my own I do smoke more. I had a stroke 2 years ago(a good excuse to have my card) I am home all day (disabled) so I don't have to worry about going to work/school :D this is why I got a dog so I can get out during the day. When I was working I was around a g every couple days....

depends really...i dont have big enough grows to have a constant supply and the street green we buy is usually not very strong. We would buy an ounce and it'll usually last about 2-3 weeks. We just made a half oz last 2 weeks though. If I had a good supply of either decent bought stuff or good homegrown I would probably get through between an eighth and a half ounce a day, depending on what I do. But i'm well trained now in stretching it out to make it last :D

I smoke about a gram on a busy day to four grams on a day off and if it's some junk, i just can't smoke it, does more damage then good IMO. save it for hash making.
as for my ambition, i've noticed that tobbacco and alcohol kills it more than anything. i've finaly slowed my drinking to one or two beers a night with maybe a six-pack on da weekends if i have friends over.

I remember when I used to smoke shwag I could easily go through an ounce a day. I remember for a while my dealer made sure he had an ounce on him every morning at 11 AM and I would stop by every morning to pick up an ounce for the day. I would roll one up with him, head out to go to my friends house (We worked together, so I picked him up in the morning and did all my daily errands with him because it was someone to talk to and blaze with behind the building. Me and him would blaze up a joint or two before heading into work, another couple on break, another one after closing up to clean. a blunt once we got to his house, another went I went over to my girlfriends house, then the rest, once I got home around 4 AM before bed (Usually a few bowls)

Edit: That was before money was tight, though. Ad to top it all off, I don't get to hang out with him any more, and I am alot broker. So now adays I smoke this fire I get from another guy, and only a few bowls a day.

Latest posts

Back